Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Good morning, scales down 1lb today 😀
goals
get into the 27s bmi range
Get in the 160s - 4.1lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 6.1lbs to go
Get into 26s bmi range

I’m so close to hitting my next goal of getting into the 27 bmi range. I’m so excited to get in the 160s, that was my goal before I had sky and I felt so good 😀 got into a pair of size 12 jeans this morning, think when I’m back in 160s that all my jeans will fit me again.

Have a good day x x

Last edited:
Hello! I have just been catching up. I am so pleased you are feeling good in your clothes. At my next half a stone mark I will try my jeans on. I know they’d be snug now. You are doing brilliant. I had a piece of halloumi on Saturday! No regrets but firmly back on it except I have dinner out later on this week but that’s still 6 perfect days I can achieve. Have a lovely day and how wonderful people are noticing! I’ve been hiding mostly and will continue to do so except when I have to go out however 7 weeks and I should feel my best for a long time xx

Hello! I have just been catching up. I am so pleased you are feeling good in your clothes. At my next half a stone mark I will try my jeans on. I know they’d be snug now. You are doing brilliant. I had a piece of halloumi on Saturday! No regrets but firmly back on it except I have dinner out later on this week but that’s still 6 perfect days I can achieve. Have a lovely day and how wonderful people are noticing! I’ve been hiding mostly and will continue to do so except when I have to go out however 7 weeks and I should feel my best for a long time xx
Thank you, it’s so nice feeling good after feeling rubbish for over a year.
best of luck for trying your jeans on 🤞 x x

Good morning, scales slightly up today but I find they are most mornings after the gym, I believe the muscles hold more water when repairing or something like that. My body is aching today but feels good.

Giving the house a spring clean today 😀 with 7 people, it easily becomes cluttered and I hate clutter and mess.

woke up with earache and a headache 😥 hopefully won’t last long as I have a lot to do today. Just having my bar and will get the little ones up, sometimes half hour peace in the morning is so nice 😍

have a good day all x x

Attachments

• 39C696A2-5F19-4E52-BE7B-DF2B827B74FE.jpeg
    39C696A2-5F19-4E52-BE7B-DF2B827B74FE.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi, well done you’re doing really well! And so positive even after the scales showing slightly higher and recognising it’s due to the gym.

well today is day 9 for me. Previously doing this diet ive lost weight quite quickly, especially in the first week, so I’m a little disheartened. I have lost 5 pounds so far (and that was me weighing naked first thing)!! I have been 100% apart from one mouthful of doner meat and Coke Zero which I have every day. So it may be the Coke Zero, does anyone else drink this?

Have a fab day 😌

Hi, well done you’re doing really well! And so positive even after the scales showing slightly higher and recognising it’s due to the gym.

well today is day 9 for me. Previously doing this diet ive lost weight quite quickly, especially in the first week, so I’m a little disheartened. I have lost 5 pounds so far (and that was me weighing naked first thing)!! I have been 100% apart from one mouthful of doner meat and Coke Zero which I have every day. So it may be the Coke Zero, does anyone else drink this?

Have a fab day 😌
Hey, thank you, I’m feeling really positive and so much better than 2 months ago when I started.
Yes I have a can of Coke Zero most days or glass of Dr Pepper zero.

yeah it can be disheartening when you’ve lost a bigger amount before but 5lbs is still really good. Are you drinking enough water? My losses are always better when I drink a lot. Good luck for next weigh in 🤞

x x

2 months ago today I started sns, so much has changed in that time. I’m 31lb lighter, dropped 2 dress sizes, fit into most of my pre pregnancy clothes, feel so much more confident, beginning to like my body again and feel fitter.
I’m so glad I started sns. I’m really excited to see where I’ll be in another 2 months 😀😍💪 x x

2 months ago today I started sns, so much has changed in that time. I’m 31lb lighter, dropped 2 dress sizes, fit into most of my pre pregnancy clothes, feel so much more confident, beginning to like my body again and feel fitter.
I’m so glad I started sns. I’m really excited to see where I’ll be in another 2 months 😀😍💪 x x
Amazing! This is so motivational. You’re doing so well xx

Brilliant & inspirational.

I am going to rely on you becoming a Queen of Maintenance - so I can join you next year!

Brilliant & inspirational.

I am going to rely on you becoming a Queen of Maintenance - so I can join you next year!
Thank you 😀😘 I will do my very best, this will be my last time losing weight 😀💪 no more pregnancies to throw my off track or give me an excuse to eat lol.
how are you getting on? x x

Off to sleep in a minute.
okish day today, I’m still not drinking enough, keep planning to drink more but don’t, need to give myself a shake I think. Been pretty good eating wise apart from a bit of cake mixture 😋😍
Gym tomorrow, I really look forward to going 💪
Goodnight all x x

Good morning,
Last night I decided to eat, I’d had such a long tiring day, so when hubby suggested kfc, I caved easily. The scales are 3lbs up today but I’m actually really happy, when this usually happens I go mad and eat everything I love and binge, end up in bed feeling sick. This time I had my meal, tiny bit of alcohol and half a chocolate bar, does that mean hypnotherapy worked 😀😀 I felt full and didn’t want anything else. Back on plan today.
have a great day all x x

Hey, so I ended up eating again yesterday. Scales same weight as yesterday so if they continue to be stable I’ll have this week as my week 13 and get back on plan after a week. I’m feeling good about food and not eating loads. See what scales say next few days, I was thinking tomorrow would be a good time to get back on but my husband is so insistent about a week off for week 13, even though I haven’t been strictly on plan lol. If I don’t gain then I’ll have week off now.
Have a lovely day all x x

Hey, I’m 100% back on plan today 😀 weighed and 7lbs up after 5 days off plan, I know it’s probably normal as I didn’t follow the refeeding plan but I don’t like it. Back on today and apart from night out for hubby’s birthday, I’ll be on it until I’m at goal 😀💪

have a great day all x x

So glad I’m at the end of day 1 back on plan, it’s been tough today but I’ve been pretty good.
Updated my pic on here to show my latest hair colour lol.
Ive decided to treat myself when I reach the 11s, I’m going to finish my sleeve tattoo, I’m so excited, with being pregnant I couldn’t get it finished and then covid so I’ve been waiting 2 years. The morning I get in the 11s I’m booking it, think 2 hours should finish it 😀

goodnight x x

Back