Trying to get into the teens.

Loser85

Gold Member
My initial weigh in said i was 20st 9lbs and didnt see a thread here for above the teens.

Hoping to be in the teens within the next 3 weeks though. Cant remember when i was last there!

Just wanted to say good luck! your be there in no time!

got a long way to go

I started at 24st 8, now im 21 stone 7.5 its taken 6 months to loose that 3 stone got a long way to go but will get there x

I know the feeling Sarah, has taken me just over a year to get from 23st 10lb to 20st 5lbs.

We'll get there though, slow and steady :)

Can I please join in - just started ww and had a great first week but need to lose another 13lbs before I get into the 'teens'

I lost 6lbs in my first week, so I know I just need to keep at it!!!

Hey I started at 23stone 8 at Xmas. Today 21 stone. It seemed so easy to start but have lost motivation the last 3 weeks sts so today I went to a glass. I am def the biggest there so am now determined to get into the teens!!!!! Would love support and talking to others who are the same.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

the same here. I weighed in on tuesday at 21st 9, and am pretty certain i'm the biggest there. I want to be in the teens again by my birthday at the end of June :)

Welcome everyone :)

Im still in the 20's as went off the rails in week 3 and have sort of struggled since. Weighed this morning and back to 20st 7 (got down to 20st 1)
Determined now though.

We can do this!

We sure can :)

I've taken up knitting again, I'd always undo my hardwork by snacking in the evenings, and lets face it, it's hard to eat a packet of crisps when you've got a knitting needle in each hand!

Ha might have to try knitting then Twee!

Having a good day diet wise so far, its the evenings i struggle with. Trying to ration my points so i can have some nibbles.

Thing is i feel guilty just using my weeklies on 'treats' but i suppose if i didnt have them then id go over daily.

I try and break my points up into portions (so...8ish for breakfast - 15 for lunch, 15 for dinner and then I've got 10 for snacks, and it helps. A lot of water and herbal teas help aswell. I was really impressed going round sainsburys this morning, a lot of their "Be good to yourself" range has the pro points values on (plus.. the £2.50 fresh ready meals are £3 for 3 right now! BARGAIN!!)

Asda have some of the WW chilled meals for £1.50.

Weekends gone ok, behaved myself which im proud of. Hell im proud to take it day by day atm. Whatever works i guess.

Think im also looking at the bigger picture re my weight loss. Seems like such a long way off. Need to start looking at smaller goals again. Maybe aim for each 7?

Asda have some of the WW chilled meals for £1.50.

Weekends gone ok, behaved myself which im proud of. Hell im proud to take it day by day atm. Whatever works i guess.

Think im also looking at the bigger picture re my weight loss. Seems like such a long way off. Need to start looking at smaller goals again. Maybe aim for each 7?

Sounds good to me. Those 7s all add up, and its less daunting than the over-all amount.

Glad you've had a good weekend. Pleased with myself this end too. Had an offer of KFC and turned it down!!

Well done for turning down the KFC, used to have the fillet tower meal! Yummy but very naughty. Could maybe have it after your weigh in using weekly points though? Just a thought if you fancied one.

Back to work tomorrow after 2 days off last week with a dicky tum. Should be fun!!

I might get a mini boneless box as a weigh-in day treat, but I've not felt like I miss any of the food right now, I'll wait til I really fancy it.

Weighed in today, and I've lost 6lb this week. Absolutely delighted!! Treating myself by making toad in the hole for tea

6lb wow that is amazing well done!!!! I lost 2lbs last week taking me to 20st 12 lb hoping for some more tomorrow x x I am going to Egypt in 10 weeks I want to be a teen then!! Even if not one coming home x

Well done on the losses ladies :)

Im not weighing today as am going back to meetings tomorrow. Got as far as i can using at home i think.

Had the mac and cheese chiiled WW meal for tea and i was pleasantly surprised. Portion was pretty decent. Had it with a box of micro chips and a load of fruit for afters. Yummy!

Hiya everyone. Hope you don't mind me joining in the thread. I started ww about 5 weeks ago weighing in at 21st 1lb. Since then I've had some losses and some gains. I'm at 20st 5lb now and hoping I'll get in the teens soon. I had a bad week last week ans hoping to have a decent loss in my next weigh in. It's really nice to see a thread like this. Would be nice to talk to people who are in the same boat S me :)

Back