Extra Easy trying to get to club 10

4piggiepigs

4 and half lbs to go, can i do it this week? i have been snacking on ss fruit and super speed soup for lunch, plus exercise i set a target in group of 2lb but thought i'd give it a go, this is my second day of it and all ahs been good just wondering if it was possible if i am 100% on plan (this is week 6 i think)

it's absolutely possible to do 4.5 lbs in one week if you stick to it 100% and count everything..

Thank you coljack,I haven't been writing everything down but i have been 100% and all snacks have been super free and keeping syns to around 10 but not worried too much if i go over them as there's no point in depriving yourself a bit of flora on your toast lol it's one of the reason's i love slimming world
also doing my usual exercise this week and trying to squeeze in a bit more

Good luck! Hope you get there :)
I'm aiming for my first stone award this week - 2lbs to go!
I got mine last week but i only had half a lb to lose to get it i probbly loe 4 this week and not the 4 and half lol, good luck, the awards are great ain't they:D

Good luck and let us know how u got on xxxxxx

I'm in the same boat as you as I need to lose 4.albs to get to my stone. I have no hope of doing that much in one week as my losses have been slow. I have changed to red days this week though to see if it makes any difference.

Good luck with getting it this week x

My weigh in is wednesday morning, done 30 mins on kinect zumba today and some sit up's on sit up bench i bought yesterday (can't do them very well tho lol) I have never lost 4 and half yet so it's definately a challenge. Can everyone else let us know how they get on with their weekly target's too please

Good Luck, im sure you can do it x

I'm aiming for another 2 1/2 this week, to take me up to and over the 1/2 stone loss mark!!

4piggiepigs said:
My weigh in is wednesday morning, done 30 mins on kinect zumba today and some sit up's on sit up bench i bought yesterday (can't do them very well tho lol) I have never lost 4 and half yet so it's definately a challenge. Can everyone else let us know how they get on with their weekly target's too please

I'll let you know tomorrow evening. I'll be really pleased with anything over 1.5!

Well, i got 4 and half off:D but i am not at club ten as i need to lose .15 of a pound lol (a hole's) but i got slimmer of the week so thats a bonus

Back