T's and C's

Mrs CC

Silver Member
I'm thinking of joining slimming world. After a long journey of yo-yo dieting I've got to a place where I'm pretty happy with myself and want to do more to eat healthy etc. I'm between sizes though and could do with losing about another 10lbs or thereabouts.

My question is am I allowed to set my target weight above a healthy BMI? I know at WW you can't. And is there a set amount of weight I have to lose or number of weeks I have to attend before calling target. I'm only aiming for about a pound a week anyway so can't see that being an issue.

Thanks in advance!!

You can set your target at whatever you feel would be comfortable for you to maintain, and there's no limit to how many weeks it takes you.x

I think you have to have at least a stone to lose though to be able to join!

I think you have to have at least a stone to lose though to be able to join!

I've got at least a stone to lose to get me to a healthy BMI, but I don't want to if that makes sense.

I think I'll go to the class and see what the leader says. Thanks everyone!

It's a minimum of half a stone to lose to join

Hi. Yes the others are right you have to need to lose a minimum of 7 pounds to join. Do it, the best thing i ever done was join! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks again everyone for your help! I should be OK then. I will see how I feel in my clothes after losing 7lbs and take it from there.

Back