TS and WS

Loser85

Gold Member
Would i be able to combine the 2 plans during my week? I work every weekend in a hospital kitchen and its very physical. (whilst on LT i fainted at work, has scared me) Would i be able to use WS just for the weekend and TS through the week?

Yes, I use a mixture, normally 2-3 days a week WS and 4-5 TS - if you make sure you stick to low carb on your WS days, then you'll stay in ketosis, so won't get that horrible headache thing adjusting back to TS. Good luck :)

Absolutely, a lot of people mix the 2

I mix the two up too.
I find as long as I plan in advance which days of that week are WS, it helps me stay on track, without having any random WS days :)

ive been thinking of this too could i ask what types of meals do ypu have when on ws? :)

Similiar to what bexterj24 asked above really. Would it be ok for me to have tuna and a small green salad? This is what is readily available in the canteen you see.

Tuna and green salad is a perfect WS meal :).

I sometimes have a mushroom and cheese omlette with salad.
Or salmon salad or salmon stir fry :)

As long as its high protein, low carbs, and approx 400cals, it will be fine :)

I love grilled chicken & salad, or roast chicken with some brocolli & cauliflower, or maybe a small steak & salad. I tend to use it for meals out, or friends over for dinner kind of occasions. Enjoy :)

is feta cheese a no go i love the stuff in my salads lol

is feta cheese a no go i love the stuff in my salads lol

I sometimes have feta cheese :), with the odd olive ;)
It does have a small amount of carbs in it.
Remember the calories as well ;)

ok will do thx hun. gd to know i can have ws days think i will save them for occasions or when family come round x

Back