TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

16:50 hrs - working my way through my fruit now. I have an orange and banana left, but im hoping not to be here much longer, lol. Cant wait for my tea :D Its gunna be soooooo yummy!!! Lol xx xx

THURSDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2011

Got weighed this morning to put me back on track with my usual weighing days and iv STS, which im really happy with, considering I only got weighed Tuesday.

Breakfast = 2 chocolate weetabix (HEB + 2 syns), banana, with SS milk (HEA).

Never had these before, but they are totally yummy!! Definitely worth the 2 syns, lol.

Last nights tea sound perfect to me!! :)

I think I will have to get some ryvita minis...am I right in thinking it's any flavor for a hex?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been to the shop for my lunch and i was greeted by the specials board that said Lasagne and chips. I absolutely luuuurrrrrve lasagne and not had it for ages. I was soooooo tempted, but I orded a salad box and left quickly, lol. I am soooo proud of myself!!! :D xx

Lunch = lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, onion, beetroot, peppers and boiled egg.

Whoop whoop lol x

Well done!! :) treat yrself to that in a few week or set a little target?
But dnot just get it on a whim...plan it and maybe go to a proper Italian and make a night of it :) that's what I like to do x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Cai, I have a little target of getting below 200lb, which im hoping to get next time. I might do that though. There is a fab italian I know of, that I haven't been there for years. My best friend used to work there before she passed away :( which is another reason why I haven't been. Actually, not sure that is such a good idea :| xx

hmmmm....maybe see how you feel with that one...especially if it meant to be a treat! You don't want to be getting upset or anything! xx

Exactly....think I might just go to a pub or restaurant or something :) It will be just as nice....especially if we could get a babysitter lol ;)

16:00 hrs - Just tucking into a bag of ryvita minis (HEB) and had a banana ealrier.

Im hoping not to be late home from work tonight, but Iv got some work that's gotta be done before I leave cos im not here then til Tuesday :D Whoop whoop xx

Dinner = mushypea curry with fried mash

There was 1 syn used in the curry because I added 2 sachets of butter buds, and it was devine!!

The fried mash didn't really work too well. Not sure what I was hoping for, but it definitely wasn't what was on my plate lol. The crunchy bits were lovely, but other than that it was just mash lol

That is 3 syns for today :) might be able to squeeze a kitkate in with my cuppa later lol x x

Last edited:
I tried the Ryvita Minis!!!!

OMG they are YUM :)

Thank you so much for reccomending them! I am going to be buying some of these for work!

Hope you're having a good weekend! x

MONDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Well I have been off work since Thursday, so my blogging hasn't been like it usually is. I have also gained 1lb :( Grrrr!! Its always the same when im off work!! Back to normal tomorrow though. Not had breakfast yet, but it will be beans and egg and then we're walking to school to buy uniforms, ready for tomorrow :) Yippee!!

I'll blog afterwards to remind myself exactly what i have eaten lol x x

TUESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Ok, so yesterday ended up being another baaaad day :( Why have I fell into this rut again!! Cant seem to see the light. Someone come and shine it in my face please, lol.

Breakfast = bacon & egg sandwich on white bread :( grrr!! It wo totally awsome tho!!

All is not lost...need to focus and get back on track. Iv got loads of fresh gorgeous looking fruit on my desk :) x x

Don't say that Vicki - come on you can do it! :)

I'm just tucking into your delicious mushy pea curry for lunch.

We all have 'blips' you just have to draw a line under it ad move on. So, back on track for the rest of the day and the rest of the week! Also, how come you weighed yourself on Tuesday? Isn't your wi on a Thursday? A sneak peak is no good as it doesn't give you the true picture. Weigh yourself once a week because those mid-week gains can be really demoralising. Who knows by Thursday you may be -1.

Stay positive, you CAN do this!

x

THURSDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Got weighed this morning and I have gained another 2lb :( Totally gutted, but after having almost a full week off plan, I deserved it really. Im feeling more positive today though, and hopefully its given me the much needed kick up the back side that I needed.

Breakfast = 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran (HEB) with SS Milk (HEA) and a banana.

I then ate a plum for a snack.

Im just waiting for the microwave to become free and then im gunna have my lunch :)

Lunch = Mushypea curry :p

Back