TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

I lost 2.5lb so seems that i am back on track. Whoop!

Tinnedtomato said:
I lost 2.5lb so seems that i am back on track. Whoop!

That is a great loss well done. Back on track!

Tinnedtomato said:
Thanks, iv become a bit confused over ee days this week. So feeling a bit apprehensive about weigh in tonight. I blame the inlaws lol x

Whatever happens you'll be fine, just one weigh in. Hang on in there you are doing great. x

Tinnedtomato said:
Surprisingly i lost 1.5lb last night. Well chuffed with that lol. Onwards and downwards now lol x

Brilliant. You've obviously got ee nailed :-D . Great loss. x

Excellent - well done you xxx

Hi tinned, haven't seen you on here for ages I hope you are well and enjoying married life. X

Hey guys, things been a little hectic recently. Be glad when kids go back to school and i can return to routine.

Been away last week, and well, dread to think how much iv gained. Due to one thing or another, iv been off plan for about 3 weeks.

Feel ready to jump back on today tho. Bought weetabix, salad and fruit on way to work today.

How is everyone? All good i hope x x

Tinnedtomato said:
Hey guys, things been a little hectic recently. Be glad when kids go back to school and i can return to routine.

Been away last week, and well, dread to think how much iv gained. Due to one thing or another, iv been off plan for about 3 weeks.

Feel ready to jump back on today tho. Bought weetabix, salad and fruit on way to work today.

How is everyone? All good i hope x x

Hiya, its great to see you back here. A fresh start sounds perfect. Those lbs will soon start dropping again.

Tinnedtomato said:
Im still on track :) and ready for whatever the scales say tomorrow. I already feel much better so all is good x

I hope the scales were kind. My scales are crawling at snails pace at the moment.

Hi tinned, missing your posts I hope all is well. X

Back