TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Tinnedtomato

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old and have been following SW at home since February 2011, and I have lost 16lb up to now.

My target date is 1st January 2012, and it seems like I got way too much weight to get off in that time. It works out at just under 3lb per week, which is quite a challenge, but if I put my mind to it, and keep focused, I could get quite a good way there.

So here goes.......

TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST 2011

I am feeling quite good today. I had a really good 100% day yesterday, and hopefully today will go the same way too.

Food today is as follows:

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)
Snack = Fruit
Lunch = Boiled egg salad with 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA)
Snack = Fruit, yoghurt and Ryvita mini's (HEB)
Dinner = Quorn mushy pea curry with rice

Syns = 7 (Hot chocolate from a machine)

Well I think that is another brill day. Hope the scales think so, lol.

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY 24TH AUGUST 2011

Well I am not in the best frame of mind today. I have a few personal problems going off at home, and they are hitting a low again. On a positive note, I am meeting a friend of mine at work today, who I haven't seen for a while. We're meeting in the restaurant for lunch, but iv already decided that im going to have a jacket spud with beans and salad garnish, so not too worried there. My friend is a zumba instructor too, so she always eats healthily, so there wont be no temptation :)

11am and the hunger pangs have struck!! Gunna munch down some fruit, cos not meeting my friend til half 12.

Had a satsuma and some strawberries so feel better now :)

Last edited:
Hi hun, well done on the jacket potato and your loss so far, enjoy your apple :D

lol Claire, my tea was gorgeous!! Enjoyed every last bit of it.

Dinner = SW chips, beans with 4 EL laughing cows and 2 SW fried eggs. Mmmm nom nom nom lol x x

Just need to find a few syns...shouldn't be too hard lol x

Had a kitkat with my cuppa, so that's 5.5 syns for the day. :) Another good one!!

Getting weighed in the morning...fingers crossed

Last edited:
THURSDAY 25TH AUGUST 2011

Got weighed this morning and iv lost 4lb :D Whoop whoop!! :party0049:

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)

Feeling really good with myself today after a great loss like that :) x x

Wow! Well done you!
4lbs is fantastic!
Its such a great feeling when your hard work pays off.
Keeps the motivation at a high!

Well done!! :D :D

12:15 - Maybe eating the cucumber and radish werent my best idea, cos now im not quite ready for my lunch. Luckily I have a very flexible job and I can take lunch whenever. Good job really, lol.

Just having a cuppa instead :cool:

13:30 - Having lunch of a tomato and herb mug shots. Really boring, but cheaper than going to the shop.

Early finish for me today, as we've got an important meeting this afternoon. Im dreading it, but hoping it goes ok.

Tinnedtomato said:
TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST 2011

I am feeling quite good today. I had a really good 100% day yesterday, and hopefully today will go the same way too.

Food today is as follows:

Snack = Fruit
Lunch = Boiled egg salad with 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA)
Snack = Fruit, yoghurt and Ryvita mini's (HEB)
Dinner = Quorn mushy pea curry with rice

Syns = 7 (Hot chocolate from a machine)

Well I think that is another brill day. Hope the scales think so, lol.

Hiya, just stumbled on your thread, way to go for doing sw@ home! I go every week and have done for the past 12 weeks now, in total ive lost 14 1/2 lb, so your doin really well!!
But i'm sure you are only meant to have one HEA and one HEB per day on EE ( im assuming your doin EE) anythin else from the choices then has to be synned, thats how i read the book anyways, i mucked up and stayed the same weight by not getting my choices right in the first couple of weeks, spoke to consultant, she put me right and i lost 3 then 3 1/2 lb the next two weeks :0) hope u dont mind me postin to u, give it a try i might help you reach your goal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vitology... the above menu looks like a green day to me and you're allowed 2Bs on a green or red day and just 1B on an EE day xxx

Aaahhh that'll be why then! I'm doin ok on EE so i dont bother looking at green or red days x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back