TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Lunch = Plain salad bowl with boiled eggs, followed by an apple and a can of diet coke.

Think we're having jacket potatoes for tea :) x

Last edited:
Just finished my last training lecture for the month :) and getting a few hunger pangs. I have a plum, a banana and a bag of ryvita minis left.....which way to do them.....??

I think the plum first, then ryvita's, and then the banana to walk to the car with :) x

Tinnedtomato said:
THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2011

Just been weighed, and I have lost 3lb :D Totally thrilled with that, seen as I haven't gone a full week yet!! The OH has also lost 3lb too :)

Oh wow well done you!!' xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry you're feeling rough TT, but fantastic news on the 3lbs!! Looks like your start again approach was a brilliant idea. Good to get the oh involved too. :)

Thanks Smills :D

Once I started to feel a bit better, I had some sort of tuna concoction that I threw together lol. It comprised on tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, curry powder, worcester sauce, sweetcorn, rice and tuna.

I then had a bag of ryvita minis (HEB) and a club biscuit later on, for my syns...not sure how many they are, but ill fill in once I find out.

FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2011

Breakfast = beans with 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA).

Snack = 0% shape delight

For lunch, im fancying a jacket potato....might ring and order one to make sure the shop doesnt sell out before I get there lol xx

Iv munched a plum, and another yoghurt.....and not been tempted to go the shop yet!! Hunger pangs have kicked in....but im going home soon, so no point in going now :) Calling at my mums on the way home though, and she usually tries to ram biscuits down my neck :( lol. Altho, i dont usually need much convincing lol. Ill go sit by the fruit bowl instead lol xx

Back