TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

SATURDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2011

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB)

Snack = fruit

Lunch = pork and rice (no superfree) :(

Snack = fruit and ryvita minis

Dinner = bacon, boiled eggs, beetroot, mushrooms, lettuce, peas, onion, jacket potato and some EL mayo.

I have probably gone over my syns slightly today, but I have been out most of the day, so I have done a lot better than what I probably could have :D

SUNDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2011

Breakfast = spaghetti with bacon and a fried egg;

Dinner = full sunday roast, with gravy, white sauce, yorkshire puds, and proper roasters, followed by a piece of sponge cake :(

I had 2 slices of pizza :( and a bowl of synful cereal :(

I have gone way over my syns today, but I am going to use it as a flexi-syn day, and carry on regardless :)

MONDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2011

I have put last night behind me....well the whole weekend really, and back to basics this morning :)

Breakfast = Beans, 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA) and an egg fried in frylight.

Iv brought loads of goodies to work with me to keep me going :)

Oh...im not happy!!! Rang and ordered a jacket with salad from the shop...been all way there to pick it up and it was waiting...got it back to the office, and its just a taty!! No salad at all :( Sooooo mad!!! Not be orderin from there again!!

Lunch = taty :( grrr

I would have gone back down, but im in a meeting soon, so wouldn't have time. Good job iv brought loads of fruit and yoghurts and stuff iwth me!!!

Hi tt.
Nothing more annoying than takeaways getting it wrong and really good on ya for not using it as an excuse to eat high synage.
I just been reading ur diary while i ate my lunch and u giving me some great ideas so thanks.

Ok, so all the fruit went :)

Dinner = SW chips, curry, 2 meat-free sausages [3 syns] with a fried egg.

After dinner I had a Thorntons mini chocolate brownie, which was just short of 4 syns.

Total syns for the day = 7 :)

Im at college tomorrow, so wont be able to update this during the day. I have no idea what to take for lunch either :( We're kinda on last bits and pieces, waiting for shopping, lol. Think I might call at supermarket on way there and buy a salad box or something....depends how much cash I can get out of the OH before I leave lol xx

Good day for you TT, enjoy college tomorrow, hope you manage to find something healthy to take with you x

TUESDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2011

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch = Cucumber sandwich on 'best of both' bread [9 syns] no butter. Loads of fruit, yoghurt, and pepper sticks.

Dinner = Jacket with beans, 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA). Followed by some rolo ice cream :( Not sure of the syns. The youngest made me try a bit, and then I just turned into some sort of crazed lunatic until I had a dish.

Then then spurred a major chocolate binge....and I had some aero too :(

Then we had a very very boring parents meeting at school, and when I got home, we had bacon butties :(

Not a good day at all....just hope it doesnt affect WI too much (fingers crossed)....

WEDNESDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2011

Woke up feeling mega guilty about last night's blow out :( Need to stick to plan all day...lots of superspeed foods....

Breakfast = Beans with 2 EL laughing cows (HEA)

Iv brought loads of fruit to work, and a yogurt :) xx

Snacks = fruit....lots of it!! A 0% shape yoghurt, and a bag of ryvita minis (HEB)

For tea im thinkin of havin some 50/50 mash with potatoes, carrots and onions, with fried mushrooms and egg. Not sure if it will go...but I have a strong stomach and willing to give it a go lol xx

Last edited:
Tea = taty & carrot mash with red onion, cabbage and leek, fried mushrooms and boiled eggs. The eggs didn't really go, but the mushroom and mash was deeeelish!!

I have also just made a soup for tomorrow's lunch. First time ever iv made one, so im really impressed that it looks like soup, tastes like soup....and its gorgeous :D lol

Weigh-in in the morning!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow TT, sounds like you had a good day today. What soup did you make? X

Good luck for the morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back