TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Thanks guys....it was a vegetable soup. Got alsorts in it....all superfree though :)

Iv lost 2lb this week :D Totally happy with that!! Esctatic in fact!! lol xx

THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2011

As I just wrote above, I got weighed this morning and lost another 2lb...and after my little wobble, im well happy with that. The OH also lost 2lb on his 'healthy eating' diet, so were both really happy :D

Breakfast = Home-made soup!! Strange I know....but I was filling my flask, and there was some left over, and I just couldn't help myself, lol. Not the usual breakfast I must admit lol

Ok, its nearly home time....im hungry and iv forgotten my ryvita minis today :( Dam!!

Got a busy night ahead, cos we're having a bed swap around. The youngest is getting a new one, so his old one is going into his brother's room, and his brother's bunk beds are going to the in-laws for when they sleep over. The little'uns room is soooo small though, that everything is gunna have to come out, so we can get the new bed in, lol. Im just gunna rag it all out, put it in our room, then sort it all out over the weekend, cos the OH and the boys are off out for the weekend, so gives me plenty of time to do it all, without any interruptions lol.

Need a quick tea for tonight....so im thinking....pasta, tinned tomatoes and tuna :D mmmmmm

Gunna munch my last yoghurt, then mozee on home me finks.

So another few bad days have been had by the tinned tomato :( Thursday, Friday and Saturday were an absolute shambles, but I was made up with cold, it was TOTM, and I just needed comfort food :(

SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2011

Breakfast = tinned tomatoes, bacon and fried egg

Dinner = homemade veg soup :)

Supper = 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEB) with light spread [4 syns]

Snacks = fruit

MONDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2011

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Snacks = fruit and shape 0% yoghurt [1/2 syn]

Lunch = homemade cabbage soup

I just made a lush soup last night with sweet potatoes and butternut squash - yummy!

TUESDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2011

Me and OH have been together 8 years today!! Im sure, we're due to get married, after being together all this time, lol.

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)

Lunch = Taty salad with 1.5 syns worth of EL mayo.
I forgot my fork....so had to eat it with my fingers :(

Snack = Fruit and shape 0% yoghurt (1/2 syn) Ryvita minis (HEB)

Dinner = Chinese :( I was really naughty....but it was our anniversary!!

Just hope it doesnt affect the scales tooo much (fingers crossed).

Lunch = Salad box with boiled eggs and a diet coke

Snacks = fruit and yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Just found out the OH and the kids wont be in for tea tonight, so its just me.....need to plan what im having, cos its usually days like this that I pig out :S

THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2011

Weigh-in....and I lost 1lb :) Considering the chinese and the wobble over the weekend, im well chuffed :D

Breakfast = beans with 2 EL laughing cows (HEA) and fried egg.

Lunch = Should have been soup, but I left it at home :( so bought a salad box instead from shop.

Totally not food related, but had to share this!!

My OH this morning asked if everything was ok between us, and said that we don't seem to spend time together anymore, and we dont talk as much as we normally do. I tried my best to reassure him, because everything really is fine.

I have just rung him now and told him that following on from our conversation this morning about not spending time together, and not talking properly, I said that I thought we should have a date, lol....and he thought I said we should have a break!! Lol.

Oh it was soooo funny!! Bless him :) lol xx

Back