TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

I have come over very very tired :zz: Good job im finishing a bit earlier today cos we got parents evening [gulp] Im sure it will be fine. Last year's was absolutely fantastic, so he's set the bar now, lol xx

Well parents evening was very good :) but me and the OH had a massive row, which subsequently lead to a big bag of onion rings [38 syns] eeek!!, another aero egg [6 syns], and a couple of jelly sweets from the trick or treat tub :( [guess at 8 syns] Really not happy with myself at all!! Grrrrr!!

Total syns for yesterday = 58 syns :mad:

Last edited:
FRIDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = tinned tomatoes, fried egg, bacon, mushrooms and toast (HEB) :D How I found the time, I have no idea, lol

Lunch will be home-made soup again, but I have no fruit at all, need to stock up. I do have a couple of yoghurts to try and keep me going though.

Last edited:
Lunch = home-made brocolli, leek & potato soup

I had a cappacino this afternoon [3 syns] and well enjoyed it.

Over the last few days, I have hardly drank anything...think I need to get drinking (water that is, lol).....*walks to water fountain*

Last edited:
Snacks = ryvita minis [4 syns] and yoghurt.

Iv already eaten the ryvita mini's before realising that im on EE today, and had already had my HEB this morning :( shuks!!

I put some pork in the slow cooker this morning, and think I might have it with a reyt BIG stirfry :) mmmmm

I am soooo hungry....think its cos I know I have no fruit to bulk out on :( xx

Well I had the reyt big stirfry...and it was gorgeous!! I took the left overs with me Saturday to the inlaws to have for lunch too, and it was just as good again. Altho, we ended up staying there longer than usual, and I had cheese on toast later on....then we went to a bonfire do, and had loads of lovely but synful food there too, which basically pushed me off edge for the weekend :( Had a sneakypeak on scales this morning, and I need to work my butt off to make sure I dont have a gain this week. Oh its gunna be hard work!!!

MONDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2011

The plan for today, and the rest of this week is to drink plenty of water, and eat loads of superfree foods!!

Breakfast = beans with 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA) and 2 fried eggs.

I haven't brought anything with me for lunch, so im going to the shop for a salad bowl :) xx

Lunch
I went to the shop, and bought a plain salad sandwich because its nearly a pound cheaper than buying salad in a bowl. Still not sure whether this bread is just brown, or if its wholemeal.....its advertised as brown, but it looks wholemealish, lol. Ill not eat it though, just to be on the safe side!! lol xx

For tea tonight, im going to make mushypea curry, but im going to try blending it this time, and then add in some onions and mushrooms at the end to give it a little bulk :) The rest of the family may even like it then too :)

I also found on a site somehwere that if you add in a coconut muller, it goes like a Korma....cant wait to give that a try!! lol x

Tinnedtomato said:
For tea tonight, im going to make mushypea curry, but im going to try blending it this time, and then add in some onions and mushrooms at the end to give it a little bulk :) The rest of the family may even like it then too :)

I also found on a site somehwere that if you add in a coconut muller, it goes like a Korma....cant wait to give that a try!! lol x

Muller in curry?! Now I've heard it all lol. Who thought of trying that?!

I've no curry powder onthe house so made an alternative for lunch tomorrow and will/might make it for my tea tomorrow :)

THURSDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = beans, mushrooms and egg.

I am out on a hen night tomorrow, which is a meal and then a club thing, but I will try my best to choose wisely.

Then Saturday we are out most of the day, so need to make sure that I get loads of SW friendly munchies together. Its the little un's first mini-sprint race :) Wish me luck, lol xxx

Hello,

Just been reading through your thread. Don't be disheartened I was a little off track for almost 1 month would be good in the week then from Friday onwards bad but for a few weeks I didn't gain then I had a big gain and that gave me the kick up the bum I needed to get back on track properly. And the hard work paid of last week coz I had a 3.5lb loss and I remembered how great it feels. :) keep at it and plan for lots of super free foods. X

Hi Holpops, thanks for stopping by :) and thank you for your kind words. I have been here before, hence the re-start last month, cos I totally buggered up previous to that, lol.

So far so good today though....I ran to work, from the furthest car park space, and even gone for a brisk walk at lunch time too. Iv replaced my mid-morning cuppa with water too, so hopefully that gain did kick me back into order, lol xx

Lunch = plain salad with boiled egg.

Dinner last night was mushypea curry :)

I was quite late home, so that was all I had.

FRIDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = Sardines in tomato sauce on toast (HEB)

Still feeling quite positive and happy with going out tonight, and not being tooo bad. Im travelling down to Essex Saturday morning, so cant be getting too drunk, lol x

Back