TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Hey tinned tom, just thought I'd pop in to cheer you along! You are doing great! Don't let a gain knock you, it's not a gain it's a natural fluctuation in body weight, perfectly normal! :) Next week you'll get a good result.x

Running...what is this running thing that you talk about....;-P

Thanks Cake :) lol xx

Well Friday night, I made some superspeed veg soup to take along to Essex with me, so I snoke a tiny bowl once it was ready, lol.

I went out Friday night, and I had the meal, choosing the best I could. Starter = melon with strawberries (no cooly), then main, I had roast beef with no sauce, with vegetables, which im sure had butter on them, but not 100% sure. Then for pudding I had cheese cake :eek: No idea of the syns. I wasn't going to eat it all, but it was absolutely delicious :eek: lol. I drank 6 vodka + diet cokes, and had a sneaky half of lager :eek: We did loads and loads of dancing though....:cool:

Saturday, I took my soup to Essex, and we called at the services on the way down, and everyone had macdonalds, so I had a grilled chicken salad from there with no dressing :D

Then once down there, I opened my soup, and it was flipping cold :( Oh I was soooo mad!! I tried to eat it, but it was just wasn't going down, lol. I then had some chips and curry from the burger bar, and then it just got worse from there :mad: I was stood up most of the day, running back and forth to the car, back and forth to the track, etc....so lots of exercise, lol

Sunday, I tried my best to pull things back. I had bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and egg for breakfast, then had a roast dinner with loads of veggies, and I had mashed swede n parsnip, instead of mash taty. I also drank about 17 litres of water lol (slight exageration there) xx

Then last night, we had a bit of trouble with a certain person...and it just kicked off the devil in my head, and I totallly sabotaged!!! Totally regretting it now though!! :mad::(:mad::(:mad:

MONDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = Beans, egg and bacon

Snacks = fruit

Lunch = Jacket taty with tuna & mayo [guess at 6 syns], with a big salad :) It was gorgeous!!

Snacks = fruit and ryvita minis

Im planning on making some kind of chilli tonight...wish me luck, lol :) xx

Last edited:
Don't u just hate it when something happens that makes you eat?!

Hope u manage to forget about it and get bk on track xx

Well, iv kind of cheated a little....

...I got weighed today instead of tomorrow!!

And I lost 2lb :happy036:

I had a lot of hair chopped off yesterday, so that could have helped towards it :eek::p lol xx

I have been quite off it this week, and its TOTM, and I always crave chocolate :( so im well well pleased with that!!

WEDNESDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and SS milk (HEA)

Snacks = fruit

Lunch = Jacket taty with tuna, mayo [6 syns] and salad

Snacks = fruit and ryvita minis [4 syns]

Dinner = mushy pea curry with quorn mince

Last edited:
THURSDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and fried eggs

Lunch = left over curry

Snacks = fruit and ryvita minis (HEB)

Dinner = 2 meat-free sausages [3 syns], SW chips, beans and mushrooms

Last edited:
FRIDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = Sardines in tomato sauce on toast [9 syns] as got no SW friendly bread in :( *note to self, to go shopping*

Lunch will be tuna pasta, and I have got a mugshots for a snack later on too. Also, the usual fruit picking will surely go ahead throughout the day. I'll make sure I have lots of super speeds tonight.

Hey TT, just catching up on your diary, what a great loss you had! And totally understand the emotional eating thing, and how rubbish you feel the next day. Been there...

What did you have from the Chinese? I remember from my weight watchers days that some chinese is far less sinful than others. I always have chicken with cashew nuts in yellow bean sauce and noodles, coz it was the thing with the fewest points on weight watchers. Don't know how that fits in with SW mind. I just know that noodles are much better than egg fried rice. It means that I can treat myself without feeling too guilty the next day. :)

Lol, thanks Smills....from the Chinese, we had chicken curry, chicken chow mein, chicken balls, egg fried rice, chips, mixed starter which comprises of spring rolls, prawn toast, wontons, seaweed, spare ribs...all very very synful!! I think chicken chow mein is usually the best SW wise, about 7 syns, but when we order chinese, we all share it...plus we dont have them that often, and I totally lurve Chinese food, lol....its my downfall....along with chocolate, lol xx xx

Quick round up from over weekend.

Friday night dinner = chips and mushy peas with mushrooms.

Superfree food was practically non-existent that day, which is bad, cos it was an ee day. Need to work on it more.

Saturday breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)
Lunch = Chicken and bacon salad from macdonalds
Dinner = Pork stir fry

We were watching a film Saturday night, and the OH and kids went to get some nibbles, and came back with shed loads of chocolate. I had 1 piece of toblerone, a hand full of maltesers, a double choc chip cookie, and a couple of galaxy bites. Think the syns were up in that lot.

Sunday breakfast = beans and egg
Lunch = chuck together sunday lunch
Dinner = cheese and brocolli pasta and sauce
Supper = porridge (HEB)
I snacked on loads of fruit during the day.

MONDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = Beans with 2 EL laughing cows (HEA) and fried egg

Lunch = Boiled egg salad bowl

Snacks = fruit, lots of it!! Its all iv got, so I hope its enough to keep me going, lol x

Last edited:
You're doing great TT. There's a lot to be said for having a treat at the weekend, keeps you going through the week. X

Monday's dinner = SW chips, beans with EL laughing cows (HEA) and a fried egg.

supper = porridge made with water (HEB)

Tuesday 22nd November 2011

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Vending machine lemon tea when I got to college [dunno syns]

Lunch = pasta, FF cottage cheese, tiny bit of bacon [unsure of syns], cucumber, pepper and mushroom, followed by fruit.

I had a vending machine tea in the afternoon [dunno syns]

On the way home, I had a bag of ryvita minis [4 syns]

Dinner = mushy pea curry

Supper = porridge (HEB)

WEDNESDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2011

I am carless today :(

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)

I did the school walk, and then walked up to work from town, which took 20 mins, quite briskly, and it is all uphill....I was shattered by time I got here, lol.

Snacks = fruit

Lunch = left over mushy pea curry

Last edited:
Back