TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Do you know what, I just read your last post and thought it said 'careless' then I read your diary and thought 'no you're not, you've done really well AND had loads of exercise too'! Duh!

Looks like it'll do you the world of good to have no car, maybe I should abandon mine too!

Good luck for wi x

Ha ha Smills....I luv walking places, but its sooooo much easier, and faster with a motor, lol. Cant wait to get it back, lol. I didn't get in from work until 7pm last night.....gggrrrrr!!

Weigh in this morning and (drum roll please)............iv lost 2lb!! Whoop whoop!! That puts me the lightest iv been since my re-start :D Yay!!

Dinner last night was meant to be home-made soup and chips, but I got the timing slightly wrong, so ended up having a chip butty (HEB) and then 2 bowls of soup :) lol

THURSDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch today is left-over soup, and I have brought a bowl of strawberries and grapes, and some peeled carrots. I also have a satsuma, and a bag of ryvita minis for snacks.

Good planning for today's food TT, and well done on the wi. I'm feeling fat today, hope my scales don't turn up! :)

Well done on WI :) yr def bk on it now xx

Sorry, posted my whole life in yr thread and not mine!! So I'm editing :) lol xxx

Lol, no worries Cai, I only just logged on, so not seen what you posted previously ;)

Last night's dinner = mash, mushy peas, mushrooms and egg.

Supper = home-made soup.

I had a bit of a pig out last night; 2 quality street chocolates, a crunchie biscuit, 4 digestive creams, and a bag of scampi fries :( Eeeek!! Dread to think how many syns that clocked up.

FRIDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)

I slipped up this morning, and I finished off a bacon, cheese and ketchup wrap that the young'un left. Jeeeeeez!!

I have walked up to work again this morning though.....20 minutes, uphill.

I have just ordered my lunch of a jacket taty (no butter) with plain tuna and salad....and boy am I ready for it, lol x

Last edited:
Lunch = Jacket spud, tuna, cucumber, lettuce, onion, egg, beetroot.

Oooo it was goooood ;)

Snacks = strawberries and grapes, carrots, satsuma.

The OH has made a stew for tea, which Im sooooo looking forward to :D

Last edited:
Well the weekend has been very naughty and synful, and now I feel soooo guilty and peed off with myself :( Grrr!!

I made some veg soup last night, and experimented with red cabbage, and it just made it look manky...it does taste nice though on the plus side, lol.

Hoping for a super speedy week, to try and pull things back....wish me luck....

MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2011

Breakfast = 1 slice 800g wholemeal toast (HEB) with egg and 1 slice of bacon, followed by lots of fruit.

Lunch = home-made veg soup and fruit.

Not sure what to have for tea tonight, food is a little limited because we don't go shopping until tomorrow.

Last edited:
For some reason, I really cant wait to get home tonight, lol. Im at college tomorrow, and all schools are on strike Wednesday, so after today, that's me done for here until Thursday :D :D :D whoop whoop!!

Just text the OH asking him to take some prawns out of the freezer, for my lunch tomorrow at college. Still not sure what to have today though, lol x

Well, since the weekend, I have done absolutely rubbish!! Don't even have an excuse for it :( I have just not felt in the right frame of mind or anything....and deservedly, I gained 1lb this week. Think its given me the kick up the bum I needed tho, cos Im feeling much more positive today!! Its a new week....so lets go....

THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2011

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) and SS milk (HEA)

Walked kids to school, and then walked to work from town *shattered*

So far so good today hun, and all that exercise you're getting has got to be good. Well done! X

Dinner last night was scrambled egg, made with a butterbud (1/2 syn), lightly fried mushrooms and onions and cheesy beans (HEA). It was absolutely gorgeous!!

Then for supper, I had a bag of quavers [4.5 syns]

Total syns for the day = 5.

Really happy with myself for an aboslutely 100% day :D

Back