TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2011

Breakfast = bran flakes (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Snacks = fruit

Lunch = sardines in tomato sauce with salad

Snacks = fruit, quavers [4.5 syns],

Last edited:
Hi Smills....iv beeen soooo bad this last week :( It was the eldest 13th birthday, and we had so many different celebrations. Tea party at nana's house, then meal out with his real mum, then meals out with us, and cake and oooohhhh, its just been very very bad!! And to top it all off, I gained 3lb :( Grrr!! No excuses this week though!!

How have you been Smills?? x x

NEW WEEK - NO EXCUSES!!

THURSDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2011

Breakfast = 2 fried eggs on toast (HEB x2)

Snacks = fruit

Lunch = Jacket potato, cheese (HEA) and salad

Snacks = Cucumber and pepper sticks

Dinner = Veg stir-fry and couscous [1 syn for butterbud] Followed by a magnum [12 syns]

Last edited:
FRIDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2011

Breakfast = Beans with light philly (HEA) and eggs

Had to go home to collect the little one from school because he was ill.

Lunch = Bacon sandwich on white bread :( with brown sauce :mad: followed by a line of Galaxy :cry:

Come back to work now and munched on a bit of fruit.

Snacks = fruit and mug shot

and over the weekend, it just went from bad to worse!!! Why am I doing this to myself....why??? :lost: :gen147:

I jumped on scales this morning and I nearly died!! I feel as thought im stuck in a really bad nightmare of a cycle :(

Serious ass kicking needed!!!

MONDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2012

1st Breakfast (5:30) = 28g bran flakes (HEB) with banana and SS milk (HEA)

2nd Breakfast (9am) = Beans and a fried egg

Snacks = fruit, shape yoghurt [1/2 syn]

Lunch = mushypea curry with 1 meat-free sausage [1/2 syn]

Snacks = more fruit, another yoghurt [1/2 syn] and a cappacino [3 syns] chewing gum [1/2 syn for 4 pellets]

Total Syns = 5

Last edited:
Hey TT, totally get where you're coming from. Give yourself a break. Stuff happens and we need to forgive ourselves, I'm taking a break til the new year, but you stick with it. Better to be good in the week and have the odd moment at the weekend than be bad all the time. I've had a terrible few days and I know Xmas is going to be awful, but I'll do my best when I can and forgive myself when I can't and then get right back on track in January. Xx

Hi Smills thanks for your support :) Iv been absolutely terrible again, but last night I was sat thinking and its not just the SW that iv kinda lost the plot with....my nails are all bitten down and look disgusting....my eye brows are about 3 times the thickness they should be....and i don't seem to care...and that's not like me!! Think I must have hit an early mild mid-life crisis lol.

I got weighed this morning, because I just didn't want to yesterday, and iv gained yet another 2lb :( eeek!! But like you say, im just going to bumble along and do what I can, then hit it big time after the new year.

Im feeling very Christmassy now, and have made a start on my xmas shopping (talk about leaving it to last minute, lol), and I plucked my brows last night, and haven't had my fingers in my mouth so far today, so hopefully things will start looking up now, lol.

Thanks again, :heartpump: xx xx

FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2011

Breakfast = baked beans with EL laughing cow (1/2 HEA) and fried egg.

Snack = banana

Lunch = mushypea curry with meat-free sausage (1/2 syn)

Snacks = muller light (1/2 syn) and diet cherry coke (not together obviously) lol

Total syns = 1

Last edited:
Tinnedtomato said:
FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2011

Snacks = muller light (1/2 syn) and diet cherry coke (not together obviously) lol

Total syns = 1

Lol - that made me laugh...donu really think we'd put them together?! Hehe x have a good wkend x

Tinnedtomato said:

Lol! :D

Hope ye doing ok and not letting Christmas attack u!! Xx

Merry Christmas Vicki!!!!!!!! Have a lovely weekend.x

Hurry up and come back!!

Happy new year!! Xx

Hey everyone....happy new year!! Hope you all had good ones!!

I totally lost the plot and have put on god knows how much weight just lately, but......

.....I am officially rejoining slimming world group tonight!!!

I am quite excited and really looking forward to it. Been shopping and got my fridge and cupboards all ready too.

Im starting a fresh from tomorrow, restarting my stats and my signature and everything!!

Thanks for the support previously, iv really appreciated it, but loook forward to getting more support and help from you guys in my new chapter, which starts tomorrow!!!

Tinnedtomato said:
Hey everyone....happy new year!! Hope you all had good ones!!

I totally lost the plot and have put on god knows how much weight just lately, but......

.....I am officially rejoining slimming world group tonight!!!

I am quite excited and really looking forward to it. Been shopping and got my fridge and cupboards all ready too.

Im starting a fresh from tomorrow, restarting my stats and my signature and everything!!

Thanks for the support previously, iv really appreciated it, but loook forward to getting more support and help from you guys in my new chapter, which starts tomorrow!!!

Woop woop - welcome back xx

Thanks Cai...im all reyt excited and motivated and cant wait to get weighed next week!! Yay!!

FRIDAY 6TH JANUARY 2012

Breakfast = tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and fried egg

Snack = pickled onions and cucumber

Lunch = homemade veg soup with butterbud (1/2 syn)

Snacks = celebrations snickers (2 syns)

Dinner = Jacket taty, mushy peas, 2 quorn sausages, and salad with light philly (HEB), butterbud (1/2 syn)

Snacks = strawberries, 4 wine gums (4 syns)

Total Syns = 10

Last edited:
SATURDAY 7TH JANUARY 2012

Breakfast = tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, eggs.

Lunch = left over soup

Dinner = quorn mince, in oxo gravy with mushrooms and onions, mash made with butterbud (1/2 syn) and peas and sweetcorns.

Snack = flake (8.5 syns)
Total syns = 8 1/2

Last edited:
SUNDAY 8TH JANUARY 2012

Breakfast = 35g All Bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA) and strawberries

Snack = Banana and pickled onions

Lunch = Jacket potato with 75g light philly (HEB) and salad.

Snack = quavers (4.5 syns), WW hot chock (2 syns) and 2 chocolate footballs (2 syns)

Dinner = left over mince with gravy.

Total syns = 8.5 syns

Back