TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Well dome for the big loss!! Woop xx

Thanks Cai x x

Tinnedtomato said:
Thanks Cake!!

Sorry my diary has been a bit quiet just lately....iv been on AL and had a few things going off at home, but im back now. Went to weigh-in last night and I lost 5lb this week!!! And...got my stone award....whoop whoop!! Super happy :D :D :D

Wowzers, so chuffed for you. We'd all like more losses like that lol.

Tinnedtomato said:
Thanks guys :)

I have some news........

....We have booked our wedding!!! :character00250:

we tie the knot on 7th July 2012, which is only 22 weeks away!! Eeeekk :eek:

Operation wedding dress now, lol xx

Wow congratulations. :-D

MONDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2012

Breakfast = Beans with butterbud (1/2 syn) and egg.

Lunch = Jacket potato, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, onion, boiledd egg, beetroot.

Snacks = Apple, mugshot, banana.

Dinner = Stir fry with egg

Supper = toast (HEB)

Last edited:
Oh wow!! That's soon (to be just booking I mean)
Congratulations!!! Very exciting!!! Xx

My food diary has become none-existent :( lol, I must update more often....

THURSDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 2012

Breakfast = 35g Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Snacks = Apples,

Lunch = Tuna, pasta, cucumber, lettuce and tomato

Snacks = melon medley, muller light, pear, banana

First pre-wedding weigh in and I lost 1lb

Dinner = Pork sandwich :( I was starving and a bit miffed because I thought id done better than 1 lb. So...sabotage struck!!! :(

Caramel shortcake, rolo biscuits, cake bars, chocolate orange....I went to bed feeling as sick as a dog, and then woke up in the night being as sick as a dog!! Lessson trully, madly, deeply learned lol

Last edited:
FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2012

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)

Snacks = Apple and a pear

Lunch = Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, onion, boiled egg, beetroot.

Snacks = Strawberries, apple, pear, banana, muller light,

Dinner = ??

Total syns = ??

Last edited:
Well the weekend, food wise, has been pretty bad :( Im talking chocolate, fatty fryups, kebab, the works :( So im now on a mission to turn it around before Thursday, lol. Fingers crossed!!

Ooo I bought my wedding dress on Saturday :D eeeek!! Its a little on the tight side, so I need to get back on track for that!! Its at my mums house at the moment, and im going to go try it on again after Iv lost another half a stone, so I want it quicker than ever!!!

We also paid deposit on teh venue and was talking plans with the planner person last night, and im soooo exicted!!! Im sure she thought I was crazy with how excited I kept getting over little daft things, lol.

Anyway....back to the diary....

MONDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2012

Breakfast = 35g All bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA).

Snacks = Apple,

Lunch = Vegetable couscous, mushrooms, peas and ham (can't you tell we're a bit skint...roll on pay day, lol), followed by strawberries.

Snacks = Ham slices,

Dinner = Planning on prawn stir-fry

Last edited:
oh soooooo exciting!!! :) xxx

Tinnedtomato said:
Dreading weigh-in!!! :( x

Don't worry too much about it, take what it gives u and move on. (and down!!) :) we all have bad times - I'm still in the middle of mine lol x

Thanks Cai....well I gained 2.5 lb last night, which I was gutted about but I knew exactly why, so cant moan I suppose!! I am feeling much better today, and had a very weird dream about my wedding dress not fitting me, lol, so hoping its an omen!!

FRIDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2012

Breakfast = 35g Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)

Snack = Apple, banana, pear,

Lunch = Homemade mushroom soup followed by an apple

Snack = Muller light, apple, pear,

Last edited:
WHAT AM I PLAYING AT!!!! I seem to have just eaten all the wrong foods at all the wrong times since I bought my wedding dress!! Its just not even funny anymore!!! I had a brill day yesterday but then within half an hour of going to bed, I must have consumed 3 weeks worth of syns!! why do I keep doing it to myself!?!?!?

Today (Monday 20th Feb)

Breakfast = Tinned tomatoes, mushrooms (power walked up to work)
Snacks = Apple, pear
Lunch = Jacket, beans, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, beetroot and peppers

Ok, im thinking I ought to give up with the 'what im eating' bits on here, cos i never seem to finish a day off just lately, lol.

Well, since Monday I have been 100% a fully dedicated slimming worlder, so im hoping it will make up from my blunder over the weekend at least give me a STS, but I would love for a loss, no matter how small.....fingers crossed!!!

Back