Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Well done Ali!! xx

Oo errr 9 o'clock and I haven't had my shake!

Oh yessss. I like the new me! Bought a pair of boots today and they fit my calves!!!! Don't know when I had a pair longer than ankle high, it's been years :D
Going food shopping tomorrow and the way I feel at the mo other than Christmas dinner I won't get any of my usual stuff like cheese and crackers, or pate cos it's only me who likes them and they will go to waste as I intend to get straight back on the Exante wagon and get the next 2 stone off :D.
I've seen the way hubby looks at me recently, hopefully it will re-kindle our relationship which has been non-existant for over a year at least ;)

Another TS day, still going strong :D

Does subway and flapjack count as TS if I had a shakes for breakfast?
Ooopsy, I'll be back on the 29th I won't let ya's down from then. I promise xx

Another TS day, still going strong :D

That's good to hear Ali - I might not be doing Exante at the moment, but I'm still keeping my eye on you ;)
This eating malarkey is overrated anyway - I just so feel fat and bloated all the time, but almost powerless to do anything about it. Can't wait to get back on Exante again in the New Year!

My advice would to be to hang on as long as you can before your Christmas break! I've already gained about 6lbs, and although I'm trying to keep a lid on things, the weight just keeps on creeping up! Arrgghhh!
x

Aw Alex, I am so worried about gaining that I have already planned the 3 days from Sunday, we have visitors every day so I have to have a meal with them but I will stick to 2 shakes the rest of the day.
I want to get straight back on the Exante wagon and lose 2 stone and maybe 3 to make it to 10 stone.
We'll see what I feel like when I get there.
I'm already trying to plan a diet for life so I don't ever want to put this weight back on. I am thinking of Atkins but I might join WW and see what pro points is like but, that is in the future and I have to get goal first. :D

nursetubs said:
Oh yessss. I like the new me! Bought a pair of boots today and they fit my calves!!!! Don't know when I had a pair longer than ankle high, it's been years :D
Going food shopping tomorrow and the way I feel at the mo other than Christmas dinner I won't get any of my usual stuff like cheese and crackers, or pate cos it's only me who likes them and they will go to waste as I intend to get straight back on the Exante wagon and get the next 2 stone off :D.
I've seen the way hubby looks at me recently, hopefully it will re-kindle our relationship which has been non-existant for over a year at least ;)

Oh Ali that's lovely about husband I really hope it does that would make it all worthwhile :)

Does subway and flapjack count as TS if I had a shakes for breakfast?
Ooopsy, I'll be back on the 29th I won't let ya's down from then. I promise xx

Haha oops, see you on the 29'th back on the wagon xx

This is getting hard now, there is food EVERYWHERE! It's not like I'm even hungry!

3 more days of TS and I'll have a lovely Christmas dinner :) I will order my next box of shakes so it can arrive before I run out the middle of next week. :eek:

Here's to the next 3 days, Hazel and I will be on the wagon until Saturday and I don't know how many other peeps will make it that far :p

good luck for christmas ali..you will be fine ...see postive thinking, im sending the vibes your way lol

h x

Thanks H, just had mega trouble ordering the shakes but 3rd time lucky and it went through. Maybe the site is extra busy with peeps stocking up ready for the big start in Jan :p
Have a great Christmas xx

Back