Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

lastslim said:
Nice, bet you looked fabulous. Happy birthday skinny xx

Thanks babe xxx

Hi my lovely! Oh my goodness you are such a star! I should have taken more notice of your kicks too - here I am 14st 10 and starting again (again, again). You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with it, well done.

Day 1 today and my mum is doing it with me. I'm actually living with my mum at the moment as I've separated from Paul (that's another story). Feeling positive and ready to give it another go.

Glad you're still on here hun.

Hazel
x

Hi Ali :)

How are you doing? I see your stats are still dropping :D x

Samprand said:
Hi Ali :)

How are you doing? I see your stats are still dropping :D x

Hi Sam yes slowly does it! Might get back on Exante one day but at the mo food is my friend and not the enemy it used to be!

Hello peeps!!

Oh I've had a rough month! Tooth abscess and three lots of antibiotics. Now a chest infection :( I must be run-down cos I feel cr@p.
Down side is all I've done is eat, sleep and go to work so as a result I am back up to 13.10 how easy was that!!!

I'm going to use up my Exante until they run out and most of them are out if date! So I can at least get the right side of 13 before Christmas. No point leaving it until the new year or it will be more so here goes :)

Hello peeps!!

Oh I've had a rough month! Tooth abscess and three lots of antibiotics. Now a chest infection :( I must be run-down cos I feel cr@p.
Down side is all I've done is eat, sleep and go to work so as a result I am back up to 13.10 how easy was that!!!

I'm going to use up my Exante until they run out and most of them are out if date! So I can at least get the right side of 13 before Christmas. No point leaving it until the new year or it will be more so here goes :)

Oh Ali it's so hard when you are ill isn't it :( I feel you're pain I'm up way past 14 now :S
Hope you are feeling better x
Hope the exante goes well but don't push yourself too much if you are still unwell x

Oh Ali it's so hard when you are ill isn't it :( I feel you're pain I'm up way past 14 now :S
Hope you are feeling better x
Hope the exante goes well but don't push yourself too much if you are still unwell x

Thanks Carly. I decided not to do Exante as I was still feeling ill.
It has taken me this long and it's only in the last couple of days I have felt better.
I will get back to it with a vengeance in the new year I will order new packs and chuck out all
the out of date ones lol.
How are you? And how's Cosmo behaving?

Thanks Carly. I decided not to do Exante as I was still feeling ill.
It has taken me this long and it's only in the last couple of days I have felt better.
I will get back to it with a vengeance in the new year I will order new packs and chuck out all
the out of date ones lol.
How are you? And how's Cosmo behaving?

Hey Ali
Glad to hear that, best not to push these things when you aren't well, you need time to recover. So glad you are finally feeling better :)
Yeah I'm not so bad, not on any diet at all whoops and shockingly Cosmo is being very well behaved at the moment lol famous last words :)

Back