Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

image-2337895446.jpg

Look what has just gone from my house!! :eek:

Bye bye size 24 for ever!!!! :D

Phase 2 starts here.

I have done really well so far and I am going to do just as well in phase 2 and not take as much time ;)

PMA all the way. :D

Hee hee!

Loads of room for my slinky new wardrobe in a few months time!

.....I have my heart set on a dinky black pencil skirt from M+S I have seen, never worn such a thing in my life!! :)

Hee hee!

Loads of room for my slinky new wardrobe in a few months time!

.....I have my heart set on a dinky black pencil skirt from M+S I have seen, never worn such a thing in my life!! :)

Fantastic, you have legs to show off now ;)

I need to find a goal like that.:D

Fantastic, you have legs to show off now ;)

I need to find a goal like that.:D

I have legs? Who knew? :eek:

......would love to wear high heels you know. My sister in law wears the most amazing killer heels, all the time. I have never managed to stand up in heels, let alone walk :D - maybe I should try now there is less of me to balance? :)

Oh no! I don't do high heels, I twist my ankle in flats lol

One more shake and day one done. 3L water guzzled :D hope the next 2-3 days are this easy.

Hi Ali - Good luck with phase 2 - You can do it. You have done amazingly well so far. I have to admit I am finding it a bit harder than i did initially, particularly with the restrictions on TS when it comes to having a social life!

Maybe we should all challenge ourselves by buying ourselves a little black dress in the size that each of us are aiming to be - Give us something to stay motivated for!

Laura XX

Hmmmm that little black dress might have to be the next target as I have already achieved the jeans and the denim short skirt :)

What has today to offer? 2 shakes, a bar or porridge and not forgetting the water.
Have a great Friday 13th y'all xxx

Thanks hun, you too xxx

I've had a great day. Met up with some friends who I haven't seen for months and they can't believe the difference :D
I look younger (apparently) lol

I've been through my wardrobe, clothes that almost fitted the last time I went through them are now nice and loose. Best get to wearing them before they go too big :)
Another TS day done so should be a breeze after the weekend.

We have a wedding tomorrow and it's a pre-ordered meal that I have made almost no carb and I have an Exante bar for the evening do so I won't starve lol. This will have to be a WS day but I am organised. I'm driving so drink will not be an issue.

Enjoy the weekend my mini friends xx

Hi Ali,

So nice to hear that people are complimenting you - it gives you such a boost, doesn't it?

Have a great time at the wedding and a fabulous weekend.

Laura XX

Enjoy the wedding Ali :)

....really hope the weather is better for you than it is here!

Yay! For the compliments too :D

Hiya Ali.

Keep going, and remember when we first started!!! I'm sure you don't want to be back to how you felt then, I sure as hell don't!

It always really motivates me to read my first page I wrote on here when I feel low as I remember feeling horrendous when I wrote it after just coming back from Butlins for a girls weekend away!

Try re-reading yours!

I've been 100% now since January barring a planned Chinese and meal out....! I even lost 3lbs over Easter! Just stay focused on those gorgeous summer clothes that YOU will be able to wear and look good in this year!!!

I'm counting on you!!!

And remember NOTHING taste as good as being slim feels!!

Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Ali.

Keep going, and remember when we first started!!! I'm sure you don't want to be back to how you felt then, I sure as hell don't!

It always really motivates me to read my first page I wrote on here when I feel low as I remember feeling horrendous when I wrote it after just coming back from Butlins for a girls weekend away!

Try re-reading yours!

I've been 100% now since January barring a planned Chinese and meal out....! I even lost 3lbs over Easter! Just stay focused on those gorgeous summer clothes that YOU will be able to wear and look good in this year!!!

I'm counting on you!!!

And remember NOTHING taste as good as being slim feels!!

Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great Post Triage....very motivating indeed. I remember when you pair first started and it's truly crushing to think that I am fatter now :( Hey ho. Fantastic that you guys are doing so well and soooooooooooooo close to goal. Very proud of you both xxx

Back