Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Wow that's fab, I love it when you drop a clothes size, even more than dropping a stone!!!

You're right, feels much better when you can see the difference in the clothes not in figures.

That's amazing - I'm 5'3 too and I think I'd need to get to 11 stone before I could even glance at a 14! Well done.

Good luck Juno, Exante really works. I was skeptical at first but now I can feel the difference. I didn't think I'd be in a 14 yet but I also have a size 12 top I can get into, but my top is a size smaller than my bottom lol.

Good afternoon Ali, I agree with the clothes size thing.

I returned my size 16 work trousers today, said I won't be needing them any more! I so hope I don't put the weight back on after this diet!! :D

Hope you're still on a high after your fab weight loss! :hug99: xx

Congrats on your losses, you are all doing so well. :happy096: I'm loving Exante, once I was past those awful first few days!!

Good afternoon Ali, I agree with the clothes size thing.

I returned my size 16 work trousers today, said I won't be needing them any more! I so hope I don't put the weight back on after this diet!! :D

Hope you're still on a high after your fab weight loss! :hug99: xx

Lol I was measured for new uniforms 6 weeks ago and they still haven't come. I'll be telling them I need the next size down if they don't hurry up!

Congrats on your losses, you are all doing so well. :happy096: I'm loving Exante, once I was past those awful first few days!!

Thanks Sunny D, Oh the dreaded first 3 days are awful, that's why I think I'd rather not cheat than go through it again and again ;)

Lol I was measured for new uniforms 6 weeks ago and they still haven't come. I'll be telling them I need the next size down if they don't hurry up!

Lol wouldn't that be fab!! :D

They'll get sick of having to keep re-measuring you at the rate you're dropping weight, lol

As much as I love listening to the pouring rain I'd much rather be asleep ;)

Hi Ali, great news re clothes can't wait to get into 14's properly x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Cold, shivering and eating a coke zero ice lolly! Crazy or what? Lol

Brrrrrrrrrrrr
:winter_brr:

Soooooooo cold
I've had a fab few days, not quite days off as I agreed to a few agency shifts ;)

Spent yesterday with mum n dad which was nice, made a few cards and generally chilled :D

Brrrrrrrrrrrr
:winter_brr:

Soooooooo cold
I've had a fab few days, not quite days off as I agreed to a few agency shifts ;)

Spent yesterday with mum n dad which was nice, made a few cards and generally chilled :D

Agency shifts too - you never seem to stop! Glad to hear you have had a bit of time to chill too though.

How have you found this week?

Laura XX

Agency shifts too - you never seem to stop! Glad to hear you have had a bit of time to chill too though.

How have you found this week?

Laura XX

Another fab week thanks Laura, I am well and truly in the zone and loving it. Drinking my water at room temp or warm is so much easier and I love the idea of coke zero ice lollies, going to try cream soda ones when this batch is gone :) Mind you an ice lolly in one hand and a coffee in the other looks mighty weird, but if I want to keep warm it's gotta be done ;)

Finally managed to get time to pop into your diary!

Wow! I am impressed by your loss this week too! It must be so a motivator, you're so near to target!

Also, thanks for your support since I started my Exante lifestlye. I've really appreciated it x

Hi hun, you're very welcome. Yes I am soooo motivated with that loss I might even get to a stone off before the end of May :)

Thanks Darcy, hope your day is not too busy?

Another fab week thanks Laura, I am well and truly in the zone and loving it. Drinking my water at room temp or warm is so much easier and I love the idea of coke zero ice lollies, going to try cream soda ones when this batch is gone :) Mind you an ice lolly in one hand and a coffee in the other looks mighty weird, but if I want to keep warm it's gotta be done ;)

I think I might try a coke zero ice lolly - sounds nice - will make a batch later! XX

Back