Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Morning Ali.......you are doing fab, and don't let anyone tell you any differently!!!!

Have an awesome 100% TS day, and do it for you, no one else!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo. I am doing this for me, DH has really given me the determination without even realising it lol.
STS today which is GREAT, I have lost my gain from last weekend and my jeans fit! Maybe the swimming has helped too :). I am not measuring until week 8 which is 2 weeks today so I will hopefully be pleasantly surprised :p

I have the day off, only cleaning the bathroom today then the rest of the day to myself and aqua aerobics tonight.
10hr shifts are going OK, the extra day off is nice. We have a team meeting next Thurs to see if everyone likes them or if some other shift pattern can be thought of so we can have the night service back. We don't have enough staff to work 12hr shifts.

I'm going to pop into town now before I attack the bathroom to get some compostable bags 'cos the rubbish men wouldn't take the ones I put out even though they were degradeable, they weren't BIO-degradeable and compostable! Oh the joys of a new re-cycling rubbish collection service. I feel sorry for the elderly 'cos I get mixed up which is black bin week and which is the recyclables! Then again they may be better organised cos they don't have to go out to work :p

Will catch up with everyone later. Have a grreaat day xx

Aaaaargghhhhhh! these arcade games are just tooooo addictive :D
not getting any work done

GOOD MORNING MINIMINS :D

The sun is shining and I am still in the TS zone 100%. I have started mixing my shake to 250ml instead of watering them down and I feel more satisfied. They are lovely and thick ;) ( I couldn't stand the consistency before that's why I added more water, strange eh? :p)

Anyway, going to get the washing done whilst I can still hang them out before the darn weather turns again. Got chicken in the oven for DH, DS and his GF Sunday dinner. Need to visit my sister and her partner, he lost his brother last week, 2 in less than 2 years both to cancer, it's so sad. I'll try and do that later they only live 6 miles from me but because of working shifts we rarely get to see each other :(.

Have a great day, catch you later xx

nursetubs said:
GOOD MORNING MINIMINS :D

The sun is shining and I am still in the TS zone 100%. I have started mixing my shake to 250ml instead of watering them down and I feel more satisfied. They are lovely and thick ;) ( I couldn't stand the consistency before that's why I added more water, strange eh? :p)

Anyway, going to get the washing done whilst I can still hang them out before the darn weather turns again. Got chicken in the oven for DH, DS and his GF Sunday dinner. Need to visit my sister and her partner, he lost his brother last week, 2 in less than 2 years both to cancer, it's so sad. I'll try and do that later they only live 6 miles from me but because of working shifts we rarely get to see each other :(.

Have a great day, catch you later xx

Oh gosh Ali how sad x
Well done on sticking to it :)

Thanks, yep still sticking to it. Made a lovely roast chicken dinner for the family, had a little chicken and broke a tooth near the front clean in half :(.
I'm a bit worried because my teeth appear to be weaker since I did CD in 2008/9 and here we go again! I know we have a balance of vitamins and minerals in the shakes but is it enough to maintain healthy teeth and bones??

Hope I get a dentist appointment soon :(
On the plus side I am going to need my wedding ring made smaller at this rate! I almost lost it today, it has become so loose :D I can wear my engagement ring which is smaller to keep it on but not in work. I don't want to take it off DH will never forgive me!!! Even though he was in my bad books last week ;)

Morning thought id stop by and say morning lol I'm with you on being 100% this month.

Happy monday x

morning and it's brilliant your head is back in the right place and you are doing well. I have just been able to start wearing my engagement and eternity ring again after losing weight, for the last 12 months I could only just about wear my wedding ring, but always took it off at night (needed to use soap to get it off) as my finger needed a rest.
Anyway good luck and keep up the good work x

Rings getting looser is such a great feeling isn't it?! I find shoes getting looser/too big also a good one, albeit too expensive for my liking!

Thanks for dropping by and spurring me on. 100% TS deffo Danii ;)

Had a chocolate shake hot with no lumps for breakfast!!! :wee:

Much easier having the first shake of the day hot, nicer on the stomach!

I must be in K because I am raring to go and have no food cravings, which is a strange one hehe. Funny thing is I am beginning to 'feel' thinner! 2 more weeks 'til I measure then I get the true picture. Can't wait to go shopping for something for the Christmas 'do'.
I am going to have to wear my engagement ring to work and risk being told I can't. I'm not the only one to wear them! Better than losing my wedding ring :(

Be good peeps and catch you tonight. xx

Thanks for dropping by and spurring me on. 100% TS deffo Danii ;)

Had a chocolate shake hot with no lumps for breakfast!!! :wee:

Much easier having the first shake of the day hot, nicer on the stomach!

I must be in K because I am raring to go and have no food cravings, which is a strange one hehe. Funny thing is I am beginning to 'feel' thinner! 2 more weeks 'til I measure then I get the true picture. Can't wait to go shopping for something for the Christmas 'do'.
I am going to have to wear my engagement ring to work and risk being told I can't. I'm not the only one to wear them! Better than losing my wedding ring :(

Be good peeps and catch you tonight. xx
Hello Hun when is your Christmas do ?? Mine is the 17th december and want to be looking hot lol.

Glad I spurred you on its great getting support while on this hard diet, how's your day been? X

You are doing so well! I am totally with you on having an 100% month! Here's to Slimville! xx

Hi Ali! Wow, sounds like you've definitely found your mojo while I've been AWOL! It's great to hear you sounding so positive and raring to go :)
Great news about the rings too (the fact that they're getting big, not that you're in danger of losing them ;)) I wore one of my rings the other day that wouldn't fit a couple of months ago - it's such a nice NSV isn't it? :)

Have you started looking at Christmas party dresses yet? I've been having a sneaky browse, but I won't buy anything until nearer the time!

Have a great week Ali, and good luck for your next weigh in...I'm on the 100% bandwagon too, now that AAM week is over with :D
x

Hello Hun when is your Christmas do ?? Mine is the 17th december and want to be looking hot lol.

Glad I spurred you on its great getting support while on this hard diet, how's your day been? X

My works 'do' 9th Dec and DH 'do' 17th Dec.

You are doing so well! I am totally with you on having an 100% month! Here's to Slimville! xx

Oh indeed! Slimville here we come :D

Have you started looking at Christmas party dresses yet? I've been having a sneaky browse, but I won't buy anything until nearer the time!

I have looked at a few but having been hiding under shapeless cover-ups for so long it's hard to imagine wearing something nice for a change.
Don't know what to go for until I try some on :).

Morning hon so your lucky to enjoy two Christmas do's ;) how exciting :)

Hope you have a great shrinking day x

Morning Ali!!!!

What an achievement, your doing really, really well!!

And bloody hell, that must have been one overcooked bird to break your teeth on ;0p.....hope you get it sorted!

I'm back to Exante for a week or two next Monday, need to get off as much as possible before my Christmas do on the 15th, hoping to be down 11lbs or so as already bought my dress which is a little too tight for my liking but has given me motivation as we have 70+ ppl attending and I will not be mistaken as a pig in a blanket!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back