Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

It's so nice this time of year to have things to aim for, like xmas do's - i've got one on the 9th and one on the 15th, i just hope i don't undo all the good work! Will have to do some dancing to negate the calories!!

How was your day yesterday? Still on for 100% ts i'm sure! xx

Thanks nursetubs, your advice on drinking loads of water is paying dividends. I'm on Day 4 and have managed to avoid headaches altogether. Hope it lasts!

Thanks again,

Conor

Last edited:
Helloo fellow passengers, still on the road to slimville! Another 100% TS behind me. I must be in ketosis because as I was dishing out the patient's lunch yesterday I wasn't even tempted to have any :eek: ;).
PLUS I didn't feel hungry and almost forgot to have my bar. I had a Tesco ultraslim Raspberry bar which was very nice!
I am beginning to prefer my shakes hot with the weather turning colder. I made a peppermint tea yest and mixed my choc shake in it, minty choc mmmmmmm.
I love my new aerolatte frother lol.

Anyway, got loads to do today but I'll be having a sneaky peek on here every now and then. Have a great day.

Onwards and downwards xx

I had a Tesco ultraslim Raspberry bar which was very nice!

I :heartpump: the raspberry bars, they're so nice!

I went to Tesco about a month ago to stock up on the bars for me and The Man until christmas (he has mostly chocolate and I have mostly raspberry). I think I had about 40 boxes of them :eek: the checkout lady must've thought I was crazy!!

Have a great day!
x

40 boxes :eek: no wonder she thought you were crazy! hehe Is that all you had in your trolley?

Are they still on offer? I haven't been to Tesco for ages.

I had a saucepan as well...and some laxatives if I remember rightly!! :eek: I wonder what she made of that mix!

Yeah, I think they're definitely on offer until at least mid-December. I might stock up for next year! (Not 40 boxes at a time though ;))
x

You are definitely the motivation I need!! Well done on you TS day. I have done well today but feeling so hungry x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You are definitely the motivation I need!! Well done on you TS day. I have done well today but feeling so hungry x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Still going strong :D glad you're here too. Hope the hunger passed, are you drinking enough?

Well! Went for my usual Tuesday swim and I did even better than last week, 30 lengths in 40 mins :eek:. Wish I could find time to do the aqua aerobics on Fridays too ;). So glad I have found something I enjoy, my dodgy knee puts paid to a lot of physical exercise. I wanted to try zumba but I can't risk it.

I think I'll have a go on the wii fit plus tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Well done Nursetubs, congrats on another successful day for you. Thanks for all the encouragement, all badly needed I assure you.

Good for you finding your niche with the swimming. I am going to have to find something energetic to do to fulfill the 30 mins daily exercise Exante recommend. I'll worry about that after the first Weigh In. Santa might bring the Zumba DVD's to this house, Looks like a fun workout for the boys & I.

Here's to another sound night's sleep,

Conor

Sounds like your in the zone hun :D fantastic xx

Sounds like your in the zone hun :D fantastic xx

Thanks LMP, I most definately am, you with me?

Good morning minimins, great night's sleep, 'up and at 'em' again this morning. Whatever happened to lie-ins?? Bursting with energy lol.

Going to do the freezer shop in Iceland today, and we need a new kettle :(. Mine still works but leaks so I don't want to be electrocuted thank you :p
Scales are tipping in my favour this morning so I'm looking forward to a good WI Friday.

Have a great day one and all ;) xx

I got my kettle, thought I'd get mum and dad a slow cooker for Christmas. Couldn't see any nice recipe books tho don't know if anyone can recommend a very good basic slow cooker book? They are both almost 70 and like basic, good home-cooked stuff, nothing too fancy :)

Can't seem to quench my thirst today and my lips are really dry all the time. Feel too full of water to drink any more, but I will :p. Had 2 litres plus shakes and coffees. Gonna have a peppermint tea now to see if that makes a difference.

WI Friday better be good after this effort! lol Got Christmas 'do' to look forward to on the 9th Dec. So looking forward to shopping, may get a dress :eek: haven't even looked yet :).
How many weeks 'til the 9th.......only 4! ewwww OK! as near to a stone off by then AND I'll be in the 12's :D

You can definitely have a stone off by then! "Stick your head down and just get on with it" is my motto :) Woohoo!

You can definitely have a stone off by then! "Stick your head down and just get on with it" is my motto :) Woohoo!

Will do!

Made spag bol for the family tea, garlic bread smells lush! Not going to pick, I've come on here with my peppermint tea so they can get on with it :p

Still have one more shake to have but not hungry at the mo :)

I have my shakes at 10am, 2pm and 6pm lol, I like the routine :) I've almost drank 3 litres today and am dead chuffed :D

I have my shakes at 10am, 2pm and 6pm lol, I like the routine :) I've almost drank 3 litres today and am dead chuffed :D

I wish I could be as organised but working shifts I can't guarantee having them the same times.
I try to space them out with no more than 5hrs between.

I'm off to bed now 'cos I am sooooooo cold! Been another 100% TS day today, boy I am on a roll :).

Night all xx

I'm cold too! Which I am finding strange as I am usually far too hot (probably because of my excess blubber!!).

Hope you sleep well xx

Well done Nursetubs on another great day! I hope your all warm and cosy in bed now. I'm cold myself today. :(

Good luck tomorrow.;)

Back