Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

:)_____________________________________________________:)

:crazy: :giggle:

That made me laff......drawing the line, cause she's eaten it!

Hope you enjoyed it, I had a bar of bournville Monday night, and I'm not a sweet eater,
I've got the Mirena too as you know and been all over the place since it was fitted a couple of months ago....! And low and behold TOTM appeared the very next day!

Well done on your 2lb loss, you must be well chuffed with that!!!!

I know what you mean about feeling thinner before getting on the scales, I've had that the last 3 mornings and it's a strange yet enjoyable feeling!

I'm still 10st 9lbs this morning too after enjoying a little tipple last night again!

Have a great weekend!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew! :party0048: no damage done :p. The scales are exactly the same as yesterday lol.

I have changed to drinking water from a 1.5L bottle and I am getting through more than I did with 1L bottle, weird eh!!? I've gone out and bought more Tesco bars so if I get the urge to nibble on more kit-kats I'll have a bar instead! :D Only downside was they didn't have any raspberry ones left ;).

Been keeping myself busy too, last evening I started knitting a baby bonnet but now I've finished it looks like I'll have to make another one. My friend had a prem baby but I think it looks too small. Anyway I'm not going to see her until Tuesday so I'll make another one and if the smaller one fits then she'll have another ready when that goes too small.

I don't think I knocked myself out of K yest, my hands are cold and I don't feel hungry! Hope this feel-good motivation lasts :D.

Onwards and downwards. Hope to read a few good results on here today xx

Hey Ali, glad you are in the zone....I am being good but temptation is still there!! Not from hunger just habit.

You're right about keeping busy...will be cleaning all weekend to stop eating!!

Well done x onwards and downwards x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Nursetubs, it must have been all that knitting that burned off those extra calories ;)

I'm working out of a 2ltr bottle, and it amazes me how quickly I get through it.

Aw well done and glad the scales were kind to you.. Keep up the good work x

Well done Ali, your on a roll...........keep strong......! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rolling, rolling, rolling keep that wagon rolling...

Hello fellow minimins :D.
Another baby bonnet knitted, another day 100% TS and feeling grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

The sun is shining here today and done loads of washing. Done my 30mins of exercise with hoovering the whole house and washed the kitchen and bathroom floor :p suppose it all counts lol

Turned down an invitation to best friend's house today for dinner today. I'm seeing her Tuesday anyway, I haven't seen her for about 5 weeks. She knows I'm doing Exante but when she invited me she'd forgotten or thought I hadn't stuck to it!!
She did CD same time as me 2008/9 but has gained all her loss and more :(. She's on a real downer so I'm hoping that seeing my loss won't make her feel worse.
She is hoping to get on to Exante in January, her head is not in the right place at the mo and it's too near to Christmas but I'll always be here for her whatever she decides.

I have roast beef dinner for the family today, smells lush. So looking forward to my meal on 9th Dec with work's 'do'. Don't think I could ever cope with a 3 course meal again :).
Might have some beef, broccolli and cauli as a WS meal today so I can sit down with the family. See how I feel later ;).

Have a great Sunday all. xxx

Yep thanks, had a WS day and it was FAB :D

I had roast beef, cauli, broccoli, sprouts and a small spoon of swede, NO POTATOES :wee: or Yorkshire pud.
They even guzzled through flake ice cream and I didn't bat an eyelid. I had my vanilla shake and felt quite virtuous :innocent0002:

Already had 3L water plus shakes, coffee and pepp tea. I have another pint I'm drinking now. I don't know where this motivation/determination has come from but I like it ;).

What a lovely Monday morning :D

Slept well again last night. 100% TS planned for today. Scales show STS from yest which is good after Sunday dinner.
Nothing much planned for today, DH in work, DS in school and I have the day off, so I think a chill day is called for ;).
Gonna have a shower now and de-fuzz the legs etc :) a bit of pampering.

Why not? Have a happy Monday xxx

nursetubs said:
What a lovely Monday morning :D

Slept well again last night. 100% TS planned for today. Scales show STS from yest which is good after Sunday dinner.
Nothing much planned for today, DH in work, DS in school and I have the day off, so I think a chill day is called for ;).
Gonna have a shower now and de-fuzz the legs etc :) a bit of pampering.

Why not? Have a happy Monday xxx

Hope you are having a nice chill day and yay for the STS

Well done Nursetubs it's all going in the right direction :) Hope you enjoy your day chilling. I have DS1 and 2 off school today 'ill' but surprise surprise they made a miraculous recovery! I always get it wrong :sigh:
x

Well done Nursetubs it's all going in the right direction :) Hope you enjoy your day chilling. I have DS1 and 2 off school today 'ill' but surprise surprise they made a miraculous recovery! I always get it wrong :sigh:
x

Haha the little cherubs ;). They so know how to twist mummy round their little finger don't they? How old are they?

Hope you are having a nice chill day and yay for the STS

Thanks DQ. So far de-fuzzed and creamed. Washed a load of sheets. Watched 2 dvd's.
Chilled but plenty of trips to the loo ;). 2L water, coffee, pepp tea and shakes so still getting some exercise lol :D

How's your day? Are you ready for the off??

Just had my 3rd shake 'cos I forgot until I saw it on the kitchen worktop. The beauty of not 'feeling' hungry I suppose.

Knitted 3 baby bonnets so, what next? Need to keep my hands busy.
Think it might be something for me for a change. Hmmmm time to did out some patterns I think :)

nursetubs said:
Thanks DQ. So far de-fuzzed and creamed. Washed a load of sheets. Watched 2 dvd's.
Chilled but plenty of trips to the loo ;). 2L water, coffee, pepp tea and shakes so still getting some exercise lol :D

How's your day? Are you ready for the off??

Sounds fun :) nope still not packed or defuzzed lmao

Hello fellow minimins :D. Just had a lovely time with my friend and her baby. Baby looks lovely in her bonnet :). Just had a black coffee while I was there. She felt guilty because I wouldn't have any biscuit or cake with my coffee! Not half as guilty as I would have been if I HAD eaten one lol :D.

Catching up with my water intake now, only 1L so far :eek:. I did enjoy my chillaxing day yest, watched the 4 Fast & Furious DVD's (I wouldn't chuck Vin out of bed mmmm) need to get the 5th in the series now.

Going to sort out my peel-offs later, ordered 10 boxes on ebay so it'll be easier to find them. Gonna get cracking with my Christmas cards. Keep me busy eh?

Enjoy the weather peeps. Onwards and downwards. xxx

Thanks hun, how have you been??

Back