Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Well done Ali, you are doing so well. I have been TS all day so will have my last soup in a couple of hours. X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Ali, you are doing so well. I have been TS all day so will have my last soup in a couple of hours. X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done you for not giving in :) x

I couldn't do it without the support on here :)

Other peep losses are spurring me onwards and downwards ;)

Keep drinking the water.
I'm going swimming, speak to you later xx

Haha the little cherubs ;). They so know how to twist mummy round their little finger don't they? How old are they?

Hi Ali, the boys are 12 and 8 plus I have a 5 yr old daughter, and yes they definitely know how to twist me round their little finger :p

Hope the swimming went well :)

I enjoy my weekly swim. I have done more lengths (breast stroke) each week in the same space of time but today I thought I'd try a front crawl and I managed a whole length without stopping. I know it doesn't sound much if your a hardened swimmer but the feeling I had after was amazing. Knackered but amazing :D

I was a little out of breath but I didn't feel as bad as I would if I was doing aerobics or other forms of exercise :p

Good girl Ali, well done on the swim & mastering a new stroke!

I haven't been swimming since loosing the weight, but I couldn't believe the difference in my speed walking to-night, now that I'm carrying 1 and a half stone less of me. My Boxer didn't know what had got into me or where I had acquired this turn of speed!!! Long may it last.

Conor

Go us!! Great to have mini achievements that aren't scales orientated. :D

Happy Wednesday to you all!! :)

I don't feel too good today, got the shakes, dizzyness, and generally cr@p. My back is killing me and I 'feel' like I'm about to have my period. (Now for those who know already I don't have TOTM, but that's how I feel AND I am spotting again)

I know I've hit it hard this week with TS 100% and I was like this when I first started so it might be my body adjusting again. If it doesn't settle by Friday I'm off to the docs.

I've got so much to do before I'm back in work next week I really don't want to be ill :(.

Enough moaning, hope you all have a great day. xxx

Hi Ali sorry to hear you're feeling pants! Sending you big hugs :bighug:and giving you permission to curl up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and blanket :p
Hope you feel better soon :)
Hazel
x

I enjoy my weekly swim. I have done more lengths (breast stroke) each week in the same space of time but today I thought I'd try a front crawl and I managed a whole length without stopping. I know it doesn't sound much if your a hardened swimmer but the feeling I had after was amazing. Knackered but amazing :D

I was a little out of breath but I didn't feel as bad as I would if I was doing aerobics or other forms of exercise :p

I know what you mean here - i was brought up swimming and am a strong swimmer, and could swim lengths and lengths of breastroke 'till the cows come home, but one length of front crawl and i'm blowing bubbles! So well done you!

ps. I like your new avatar piccy, pretty top and necklace!

15st.jpg
11st.jpg

Been trying virtual clothes! 1st is 15st start weight 2nd is 11st

Hi Ali sorry to hear you're feeling pants! Sending you big hugs :bighug:and giving you permission to curl up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and blanket :p
Hope you feel better soon :)
Hazel
x

Thank you Hazel been too busy but I'm pooped now! Cwtched up on the settee now with my pepp tea xx

I like your new avatar piccy, pretty top and necklace!

Thanks, I love big necklaces and earrings. Hope it makes people look at my face and ignore the fat bits :p lol

Hiya Ali, hope you feel better soon sweet! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo xx

I am feeling better this evening, 2 shakes and 3L water down plus coffee and a few pepp tea.

Will have my last shake about 8. We have hot water and heating at last! Waited ages to get the part in for the boiler but at least it's here before the promised cold snap! So much better than boiling the kettle just to wash.

OMG why is there soooooooo much food advertised on telly, should be banned like smoking ;).
So! What has everyone else been up to today?

Back