Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I agree about the food adverts, it's all about christmas food at the moment, getting people to buy too much and stuff their faces then throw half of it away - i fall victim every year!!

I have however found a new love for cookery programmes since being on this diet. I never really watched them before, and they don't make me crave food to eat, i can't really explain it, i just really like to look at the food lol!! Must be crazy!!

I have however found a new love for cookery programmes since being on this diet. I never really watched them before, and they don't make me crave food to eat, i can't really explain it, i just really like to look at the food lol!! Must be crazy!!

Omg, me too!! I love all the food programmes whilst on a TFR diet :D

I agree about the food adverts, it's all about christmas food at the moment, getting people to buy too much and stuff their faces then throw half of it away - i fall victim every year!!

Omg, me too!! I love all the food programmes whilst on a TFR diet :D

Lol it must be a look but can't touch thing! :D

Good morning everyone, I am feeling better this morning :D. I have only just got up sshhh I took painkillers for my back last night and they knocked me out! Not a bad thing tho 'cos I feel so much better.

My hands, feet and nose are freezing! Don't you just love ketosis! At least I know that it's chomping away at my fat stores and I have plenty of that ;)

I have absolutely nothing planned today but I'm not going to spend it sat watching the goggle box! I must keep busy and get my 30mins exercise in as well.

I must be boring you this morning 'cos I have nothing interesting to say! So I'll see you later. XX

Keep drinking the water ;)

I'm glad you got lots of sleep, I wish I had! I'm not sleeping well, Oscar woke up last night and the night before about 3am or so. He went back to his bed about 3.30am, I fell back asleep, and then I heard a dog barking outside and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. Then I was up at 7am with Oscar and the kids. Hubby slept in until 10.30am grrrrr!

Anyway, I hope you have another good day! xx

OMG! I am excited! Hard not to get excited when the only thing I have is shakes BUT I melted a sweetener into the choc shake and it was divine.

Is that all? I hear you ask ;)
Choc shake now tastes like choc shake!!! Not mouldy old carpets :D

Anything's a bonus eh? ;)

I must be the only one who doesn't smell anything out of the ordinary in the choc shakes?!

I didn't have a problem with the smell but they taste so much better with a sweetener :D

I've set myself some goals ;), I can't fit them in on my sig unless I remove something.

PLUS I am 5' 2 3/4" not 5' 2" :p Can I class that as a 5'3"?? I would need to change all my BMI but 10st is normal range BMI for 5' 3" :D

1st goal 12st 7 = half way
2nd goal 12st 1lbs = overweight BMI
End goal 10st = normal BMI

Last edited:
It's good to have goals :D xx

My oh my oh my!!!!! Vanilla shake with cinnamon, delicious. :D

So good to try something different.

It's nice with a little nutmeg too :) Anything to give a bit of variety and keep you on track! How did the rest of the day go?

Another good day, 3L of water plus pepp teas, coffee and shakes :)
I'll try nutmeg tomorrow.
I won't be adding a sweetener to banana shakes again though, much too sweet. Only to choc ones ;).

Hope you have a great day Ali xx

Oo that sounds yummy! I'm having vanilla tomorrow, will definitely be trying cinammon. Might also try the sweetener in the choc shake, it used to be my favourite but recently it's the one i'm dreading - i tried a sweetener in the vanilla once but found it way too sweet, but maybe the choc might benefit from it for a while!

Thank you for visiting :D

I have lost 3lbs :D

I also measured this morning:

at start____at 8wks

W...41"______W...38"
H...48"______ H...45"
B...45"______ B...41"

:bliss::banana dancer:

Back