Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Thank you for visiting :D

I have lost 3lbs :D

I also measured this morning:

at start____at 8wks

W...41"______W...38"
H...48"______ H...45"
B...45"______ B...41"

:bliss::banana dancer:

Woohooo! Well done hun!! xx

Yay! Your determination to be good paid off!! Here's to another week :D

Even MORE determined now! I put a few cheats away as a 'treat' if I lost this week but you know what? I don't want them, seeing those measurements makes me want to carry on 100% TS for as long as I can.

I have 2 dinners 9th and 17th but they are the only 2 days out and they are planned so I WON'T go off track in the meantime :D
I have 3 weeks before the first dinner so hopefully in the next stone bracket by then. Woohoo 12's here I come :woohoo:

Great result Ali :) have you decided on your Christmas frock yet?

I've finally joined you in the 13s now! :D
x

I've looked at a few long tops to go with leggings or thick tights!!!
9th is a lunchtime dinner so not too dressy but 17th is an evening affair so I might try a few dresses and see :eek:

I know what I want but I don't know what they'll look like on me!!!

I'm not going to be frumpy this year though ;)

Wow that's a fantastic result hun, you must be over the moon to say the least :D
xx

Well done fab loss :) here's to a great weekend x

Thank you, I love the support on here. I couldn't do it without you. xx

I was called in last night to work a night shift in ITU, was very busy. Had 1 shake and 1 coffee all night. Glad I took my litre water bottle with me, had to sneak a drink because we aren't allowed in the unit.
Been up about an hour and had hot water and a coffee, need to get 3 shakes down before bedtime. I think I'll make that 2 shakes and a bar today, I usually reserve my bars for time I'm away from home.

Well, the weekend is now going way too fast and what a lovely day it looks like.
Swansea City playing Manchester United at the Liberty, wish I was there :D. C'mon u Swans ;).

Congrats Ali, fantastic results & stats. You are doing amazilgly well on TS, so keep at it.

Conor

I love the new me!!!!

This 'diet' is truly amazing, I am not hungry, I have to remind myself what time it is in order to have my shakes.
I can sit watching others eat which is just as well 'cos DH had a Chicken Dansaak (sp?), fried rice, naan bread last night. BUT, it was with my encouragement because I couldn't be bothered to cook just for him, DS is away this weekend :D.

The only downside was he also bought a box of Thorntons chocolates! Now they did almost tempt me but, what I made him do was to go out and buy another box (because they are on offer) which I have put away as a pressie to me for reaching target!!!!
How's that for willpower? Long may it last.

Ah Ali, there you are, thought you had been taken hostage on those long days you nursies seem to enjoy so much! :D

Well done avoiding the sweeties (although what sort of a sadist are you married to bringing Indian food & chocs into a house where his OH is on a starvation diet??? :eek:) I've have a quiet word in his ear, that's cruel & unusual punishment! :D:D:D

Being the number cruncher that I am, I notice that our stats to goal are very similar. We're both almost identical BMI, and approximately also a stone away from our Christmas goal, so Game On girl, watch your back!!! ;)

Conor

Ah Ali, there you are, thought you had been taken hostage on those long days you nursies seem to enjoy so much! :D

Well done avoiding the sweeties (although what sort of a sadist are you married to bringing Indian food & chocs into a house where his OH is on a starvation diet??? :eek:) I've have a quiet word in his ear, that's cruel & unusual punishment! :D:D:D

Being the number cruncher that I am, I notice that our stats to goal are very similar. We're both almost identical BMI, and approximately also a stone away from our Christmas goal, so Game On girl, watch your back!!! ;)

Conor

Woohoo fighting talk Conor ;) you're on :D

As you have seen in previous threads DH is NOT very supportive so I come on here to get my fix! BUT, I have shown him my stats and his reply was 'you'll soon weigh less than me!'

YES I WILL and a lot less too. There is a lot of positivity here at the mo which has helped spur me on for the last 3 weeks and long may it continue. I plan to be around for however long it takes.

xx

Wow Ali that's some willpower :D
Although in totally on the wagon right now I don't think I could avoid the chocolates lol xxx

Wow Ali that's some willpower :D
Although in totally on the wagon right now I don't think I could avoid the chocolates lol xxx

Looking back I think I did it more to prove to DH that I wasn't bothered!!! Although I am glad too which proves to myself that I do have willpower lurking in here.

If I was on my own with the said box might have been a different matter ;)

It's great to hear you sounding so positive and motivated Ali :D And well done on the willpower :D
I'm similar in some ways....I have an unsupportive colleague at work (who happens to also have quite a bit of weight to lose). She's always saying things like "oooh, why don't you just sod the diet and do x/y/z" but that has the opposite effect on me. I dig my heels in and become all the more stubborn about proving my willpower!
I'm hoping that her comments ("you'll pile it all back on again!"..."it doesn't teach you how to eat healthily" etc. etc.) will be the motivation that I need to stop me from piling the weight back on afterwards!

I know that ultimately we have to do this for ourselves, but I think the stubborn streak in both of us will really help us on this little mission of ours, don't you?
x

Aw well done for not touching them chocolates.. well worth it ;)

Woohoo fighting talk Conor ;) you're on :D

As you have seen in previous threads DH is NOT very supportive so I come on here to get my fix! BUT, I have shown him my stats and his reply was 'you'll soon weigh less than me!'

YES I WILL and a lot less too. There is a lot of positivity here at the mo which has helped spur me on for the last 3 weeks and long may it continue. I plan to be around for however long it takes.

xx

You're darned right Ali, it's fighting talk, so let's see who's HARDCORE!!!:D:D:D

Typical me, setting myself up for a fall, you'll prob whoop my tail end! :rolleyes: :8855:

Don't mind OH, inside he's delighted for you, just doesn't want to blurt it out ;)

Conor

Back