Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hiya NT
Just read ya diary and you have done fab!!!! wont be long and your gonna be outta the 13's and into the 12's

good luck for ya next WI xxxxxx

Hiya NT
Just read ya diary and you have done fab!!!! wont be long and your gonna be outta the 13's and into the 12's

good luck for ya next WI xxxxxx

I sure hope so, thanks Val xx

:wavey: hello Divster, thanks for popping by. I hope my diary hasn't sent you to sleep :p

Glad you're not feeling quite so tired today...I'm feeling the same to be honest - think my get up and go, got up and went a couple of days ago and I haven't seen it since!
Hopefully a couple of early nights with my hot water bottle will see me right :D

I've just ordered a dress for my works do drom Wallis...it's knee length, black, with floaty sleeves that have sequins around the edge. The only problem is that it's only a size L and I would've preferred an XL to be on the safe side. It's £52 in the sale, so still a bit pricey, but I'm getting desperate now!

I'm also trying Ebay, so hopefully we won't be bidding against each other Ali! :eek: I'm a bit too chicken to buy anything too adventurous on there though, since I haven't worn a dress for so long!

Congrats on the NSVs by the way...it's a great feeling isn't it, when clothes are suddenly hanging off you! I'm selling a lot of mine on Ebay at the moment so I don't feel so guilty buying new things as I go along!

x

Hi Ali, glad to hear you're feeling a bit more chipper to-day. Just caught up with your diary. I saw reference to NSV, so I thought I better Google it to discover that it can refer to Non Scalple VASECTOMY!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

After the initial shock, I read on to see the other possibility of Non Scale Victory, so I'll have to be sure to understand the context in future, JUST IN CASE!!! :D:D:D

Conor

:8855: I'll be looking forward to your NSV!!!!! :rotflmao:

Don't you dare, Nurse Rachet!!!:D:D:D

I'd sleep with one eye open if I ever end up in your hospital...;)

Conor

Don't you dare, Nurse Rachet!!!:D:D:D

I'd sleep with one eye open if I ever end up in your hospital...;)

Conor

Haha Nurse Ratched! Ooooooooooh the power lol

I don't think I'm that much of a Battleaxe...or maybe...:p

hi there..ive just read your diary through from the beginning and what great reading it is :) you really sound like your in the zone now so should be no stopping you til you get to your goal..having definate goals help though dont they :)

h x

Yeah thanks H, I feel I have definitely turned a corner.

Aint no stopping me now, even if DS came home tonight with a Haagen Daaz Baileys ice cream, the little cherub!! :D

HI nursetubs,

Glad things are going well, you have come so far already and will be at goal before you know it. :)

We've got ben and jerry's frozen yogurt in the freezer at the moment, i swear it's got a little voice that calls me from the kitchen!

I'm up! Had my shift changed to a late so had a lie-in ;)

The school production of Grease last night was AMAZING. Strange to see it in Welsh but otherwise it was fab.

I'm gutted my scales didn't move today, the only difference I have made is to drink Dr Pepper Zero! I only had one big glass :(. It contains aspartame and I don't remember why we shouldn't have it? But, Dr Pepper Zero is on the drinks list :confused:

Anyway no Dr Pepper today, 3L water and 3 shakes :) plus coffee to keep me going.
I'm Really not looking forward to going back to work.

Work was busy and I'm knackered!
Great tho, after 2 weeks off my colleagues can't believe the change! They are amazed at my weight loss and didn't stop commenting and looking at me!! Uniforms never were very flattering but nice to know they noticed ;)

Can't wait until the Christmas 'do' in 2 weeks when I'll hopefully be another half a stone down and in a dress :D.

Sounds like a good day to me :D So pleased for you xx

Glad you got the support & credit for all your sacrafices from your colleagues.

Well done Ali,

Conor

Thanks Sara & Conor, does make it all REAL. Must say I didn't expect that :D. I haven't even told most of them I'm on a diet! ;)

Back