Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Aaaargh! This is bl**dy frustrating!!
4th morning of STS!!!

Those sausage rolls better shift today ;)

Aaaargh! This is bl**dy frustrating!!
4th morning of STS!!!

Those sausage rolls better shift today ;)
Keep at it hon I agree it can be soooo frustrating.. Hows your day going ? X

Keep going Ali!!!!!! They will soon disperse :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning! xx

Good morning Sarette and fellow minimins, I feel more positive today. I think I got my mojo back!

Tough night last night, this is hard . I don't know why last night more than the last 8 weeks but I could have pigged-out big time given the chance!

Had a lovely WS day instead, cheese and tomato 2 egg omelette and some chicken tikka with salad (no masala sauce etc). Managed 4L of water/tea/coffee and shakes.

Still STS again this morning but it's got to move in the next few days.
My mouth is foul and hands/feet freezing so hopefully still in K.

I'm having another WS day today, chicken with broccoli and cauli for evening meal while the others tuck into their Sunday roast with all the trimmings :D

Back to TS 100% then tomorrow until 9th as I am working all next weekend so it makes it easier.

Have a great Sunday. xxx

Hmmmm nothing to report! Long day in work, tired, cold and constipated :p

2L water, several coffees, pepp tea and shakes :).

Stick with it Ali!!!! It'll shift sure enough......it has no option :0)

x

Stick with it Ali!!!! It'll shift sure enough......it has no option :0)

x

Lol too bloody right! I want to start 2012 well in the 12's but I need to get out of the 13's first!!! Aaaargh :p. PLUS I have ordered a dress for the Christmas do, it hasn't come yet but it HAS to fit, I have no time to go shopping :).

Good girl Ali, you're giving the weight every chance to fall off. If all else fails, grab some psyllium husks to help matters. ;)

Best of luck,

Conor

Good girl Ali, you're giving the weight every chance to fall off. If all else fails, grab some psyllium husks to help matters. ;)

Best of luck,

Conor

Thanks Conor, I've hit the wall just need to be strong and break through!
I've been contemplating the husks but I'm not very good with thick/gloopy textures makes me gag and vomit :(.
I'll try some Dulcolax dynamite tonight, I haven't resorted to any for weeks now and I have a day off work tomorrow ;)

I'm sitting here shivering trying to get my 1.5L bottle of water empty before I go to work on the late shift. Surely there must be a better way of getting the damn water down. I've had 2 mugs of black coffee too in between to warm up ;)
I will have another 1L bottle of water whilst in work plus 1 shake and a bar and all the pepp tea and coffee I can drink ;) :)

Hi Ali I'm struggling with the water today too :( I actually shuddered this morning when I had my first pint, it did not want to go down. I'm sat here with a hot water bottle, which I think may have to be strapped to me permanently - new fashion accessory maybe? :p Been trying to drink green tea today in the hope that rumours of weight loss properties are real :p (I know they're probably not but I'll give it a go anyway :p)
Keep going hun and keep visualising yourself in your new dress :)
Hazel
x

Thanks Hazel, I know we are all going through a similar ordeal. This weather and K do not go well together :p
Have a great day and you never know your new fashion accessory might catch on :). I have a thermal vest on to go to work! hehe

Hi Ali, its soo cold today....hating water at the min :(

You're doing so well, hopefully everything will shift soon x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I feel your pain too Ali - I'm constantly freezing and bunged up too...:(
Have you tried Dulcolax Pico Perles? I read about them on another thread a while back, but I didn't try them until last week.
The maximum dose is 4 'perles' so you can decide for yourself just how bunged up think you are, and change the dose accordingly. I had two, and they didn't give me such bad stomach cramps as normal Dulcolax, but they definitely had the desired effect! I've tried the husks too, but they really make me heave, so I was thinking of having one perle every 3-4 days, just to see if it keeps things ticking over.
Not ideal in the long term, I know, but all I'm doing now is waiting until I haven't been for 5-6 days and then taking a bigger dose!

x

I was thinking of having one perle every 3-4 days, just to see if it keeps things ticking over.
Not ideal in the long term, I know, but all I'm doing now is waiting until I haven't been for 5-6 days and then taking a bigger dose!

x

I can relate to that :). I would much prefer having an alternate day routine than wait almost a week and have to take dynamite. :eek:

I have managed 2.5L of water and several coffees and pepp tea. I haven't tried green tea but I have green tea with cranberry in the cupboard, I don't think I'm allowed it tho ;)

One more shake left which I'll have before I go home about 9 :D. Been a good day only used 1 patient's toilet, yet! ;)

Back