Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

eww how did that post twice?

really sorry to hear your suffering with the lurgy..i hope you feel better very soon

h x

Oh dear so sorry your still under the weather... keep warm and look after yourself x

Hi Nursetubs. Just read your diary and you are doing really well - very inspirational and I can relate to a lot of things that you say. So sorry to hear you are suffering at the moment - hope you get well soon cherub x

hope a goodnight sleep will leave you feeling better in the morning. I have been feeling rough since Monday night and am just starting to pick up so fingers crossed you do too

Morning Ali, hope your feeling a little better today! I've been off work a week and due back at the quacks today as my back is still playing up :0(

So I think it'll be another week before I return at least....!

Ive drunk so much wine this week too which needs knocking on the head!!! And an evil Chinese jumped in my mouth...!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, I seem to have turned a corner overnight, still a chesty cough but less 'heady'. Ooooh Jo wine and a Chinese I am jealous :pWell it's a 2lb gain for me this week I put it down to lemsip, honey and whiskey! Haven't had anything else naughty! I did have a cheese and ham omelette last night as I felt I needed to eat something with taking meds :)
I have taken a sick day and I am playing with my new toy which arrived today :) I have a new iPad2 :D Had a fantastic offer through work, I am paying for it over 3yrs but it goes straight out my wages tax free so it's not like a loan! Got DS one too for Christmas, he's so excited.
This is much faster than my netbook, I think I may have to be surgically removed from it lol :D

How exciting! Am thinking about getting one in the new year, worried about typing on it though, little netbooks are so cute but just not as cool! Have fun!

I am sooo hungry. Maybe I was more out of ketosis than I thought :(
This is not going to beat me. I haven't had any lemsip today, just a shake, coffee and 1.5L water so far. I hope it doesn't take another 3 days to get back in K. I really want to be in the 12's by Christmas. 13st 8 today so it can be done :D

I've been absolutely starving for the past couple of days Ali, and I can't be out of Ketosis so it must be these damn colds of ours :(
Sorry to hear about the little gain too :( I'm sure that must be illness related though, as from the sound of things, you haven't been naughty this week?
I'm sure that getting in the 12s is very acheivably though....race you there?!
x

Alex_1978 said:
I've been absolutely starving for the past couple of days Ali, and I can't be out of Ketosis so it must be these damn colds of ours :(
Sorry to hear about the little gain too :( I'm sure that must be illness related though, as from the sound of things, you haven't been naughty this week?
x

The only 'naughty' thing I may have done is miss a shake or two in the last 3 days 'cos I feel like pants and not eating! I think it's the lemsip that caused my gain so we'll see in the next 2/3 days.
A race to the 12's...you're on :D

nursetubs said:
I am sooo hungry. Maybe I was more out of ketosis than I thought :(
This is not going to beat me. I haven't had any lemsip today, just a shake, coffee and 1.5L water so far. I hope it doesn't take another 3 days to get back in K. I really want to be in the 12's by Christmas. 13st 8 today so it can be done :D

You can do it hunny I know you can!!!

Alex_1978 said:
x

I find when I'm really ill it makes me hungry, illness and totm do it to me :(

Had the biggest test ever tonight, I now realise I am an emotional eater!
Hubby came home with the news that he has been laid off in work :(. What heartless employer would lay off staff this close to Christmas?? He was quick to point out he was laid off and not sacked! Great! Means we can't even claim unemployment benefit and have to pay national insurance.
DH suffers badly in the winter with depression and work keeps him going, it's going to be doubly hard now he won't have anything to motivate him :(

Yes I ate but it could have been much worse. I cooked chips, hamwich and beans for the family tea and I think everyone's appetite has been affected by this news there were loads of leftovers. So, I picked 2 hamwich, a few chips and 2 forkfuls of beans.

Whip me now! I feel sick and upset :( I don't know what I'm more upset with now his job or me eating :cry:

Had the biggest test ever tonight, I now realise I am an emotional eater!
Hubby came home with the news that he has been laid off in work :(. What heartless employer would lay off staff this close to Christmas?? He was quick to point out he was laid off and not sacked! Great! Means we can't even claim unemployment benefit and have to pay national insurance.
DH suffers badly in the winter with depression and work keeps him going, it's going to be doubly hard now he won't have anything to motivate him :(

Yes I ate but it could have been much worse. I cooked chips, hamwich and beans for the family tea and I think everyone's appetite has been affected by this news there were loads of leftovers. So, I picked 2 hamwich, a few chips and 2 forkfuls of
beans.

Whip me now! I feel sick and upset :( I don't know what I'm
more upset with now his job or me eating :cry:

Oh Ali, I am so sorry. That is just terrible at any time - but especially at Christmas.
:bighug:

Back