Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I'm doing great ta;) I can get my size 16 per una jeans on and off without undoing the button and zip :D Found that out in a hurry a few days back:p
Going major food shopping today for Christmas supplies. Turkey and drinks mainly, will only get 1 box of chocs and this year hubby can get what he wants so I won't be tempted. Thankfully we don't like the same stuff. The ferrero rocher will just HAVE to stay on the shelf:( Will only need the perishable stuff then just before.
What I really do miss tho is my fruit. I will get some tangerines and a melon then that will be my limit for Christmas day and the 27th when my sister and her family visit. I'm doing NYE at our house so lots of meat a keto friendly stuff for me and some cheeky gin to bring in the new year lol.
Really miserable wet and windy day here today, DS has ran out of socks so I better get cracking with the washing. I've been hanging on for the weather to dry them outdoors but looks like it'll be all over the house as usual :)
Have a great day. XxX

I'm doing great ta;) I can get my size 16 per una jeans on and off without undoing the button and zip :D Found that out in a hurry a few days back:p
Going major food shopping today for Christmas supplies. Turkey and drinks mainly, will only get 1 box of chocs and this year hubby can get what he wants so I won't be tempted. Thankfully we don't like the same stuff. The ferrero rocher will just HAVE to stay on the shelf:( Will only need the perishable stuff then just before.
What I really do miss tho is my fruit. I will get some tangerines and a melon then that will be my limit for Christmas day and the 27th when my sister and her family visit. I'm doing NYE at our house so lots of meat a keto friendly stuff for me and some cheeky gin to bring in the new year lol.
Really miserable wet and windy day here today, DS has ran out of socks so I better get cracking with the washing. I've been hanging on for the weather to dry them outdoors but looks like it'll be all over the house as usual :)
Have a great day. XxX

a womans work is never done lol :D

h xx

jeans that are to big, you got to love it :)

Absofrigginlutely :p
Just come back from shopping, need to get the water down sooooo hungry but prob just thirsty. So much for saying I wasn't hungry earlier lol.
Got the usual Thurs night sausage rolls to cook for the bowls match but hubby's in charge of them tonight, funny but I don't trust myself! Got WI tomorrow and after last time when a few just popped into my mouth, I gained:)

Today's weather has been horrendous, I hope tomorrow is better for the Christmas do which is at 1.30pm.

nursetubs said:
Absofrigginlutely :p
Just come back from shopping, need to get the water down sooooo hungry but prob just thirsty. So much for saying I wasn't hungry earlier lol.
Got the usual Thurs night sausage rolls to cook for the bowls match but hubby's in charge of them tonight, funny but I don't trust myself! Got WI tomorrow and after last time when a few just popped into my mouth, I gained:)

Today's weather has been horrendous, I hope tomorrow is better for the Christmas do which is at 1.30pm.

Well done on roll avoidance ;) making me dribble just thinking about it :)

Have a fabulous doooooo tomorrow - you will look and feel great in your new dress x

Oh nooooooooo just seen Mc D advert with after eight mc flurry :hide: yikes. MUST keep away:)

nursetubs said:
Oh nooooooooo just seen Mc D advert with after eight mc flurry :hide: yikes. MUST keep away:)

Oh no! Must avoid, must avoid lol xx

Hi Ali, weather seems better today. Hope you have a fab time today x x you'll look amazing x x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

ali, why did i read that as I was walking past Mac d! have had to walk super fast. well done you and have a great time x

Hi Ali...sorry I haven't popped in to say this sooner (I've had a crazily busy week!) but I just wanted to say have a great time at your Christmas do tonight! I'm so glad you're happy with the dress, and I'm sure you'll look and feel great in it (despite the Ebay nightmare!)
Make sure you take some pics for us to see!
x

Hope you have a fab time tonight! xx

Well, that's the xmas do over and done with;). I had a fab time, not just the 3 course meal and a few too many gins but, the personal compliments:) it has added to my determination to get into size 14 for the first time in 20yrs and make next year so much better for myself.
Tomorrow is going to be so hard struggling to get back in K again but there are 2 more weeks of TS I can do and I'll be in the 12's on NYE :)
I think the hardest part at the mo is how near we are to xmas and being bothered to stick to it knowing we will break it over the xmas period? But, with the money I save buying extras and treats I would usually eat myself over xmas I could save and get some new clothes ;)
Wish me luck for the next few days, I will need all the help I can get. XxX

nursetubs said:
Well, that's the xmas do over and done with;). I had a fab time, not just the 3 course meal and a few too many gins but, the personal compliments:) it has added to my determination to get into size 14 for the first time in 20yrs and make next year so much better for myself.
Tomorrow is going to be so hard struggling to get back in K again but there are 2 more weeks of TS I can do and I'll be in the 12's on NYE :)
I think the hardest part at the mo is how near we are to xmas and being bothered to stick to it knowing we will break it over the xmas period? But, with the money I save buying extras and treats I would usually eat myself over xmas I could save and get some new clothes ;)
Wish me luck for the next few days, I will need all the help I can get. XxX

glad you had a good time. I know what you mean but just think how much extra we would have to shift after xmas if we called it a day now until the new year. will be back at it with you Sunday love x

So glad you had a lovely time tonight! I bet you felt great with the weight off and I'm sure the compliments were flying!! I nearly cracked tonight, got the chinese menu out and phoned and it was engaged, tried to phone again then put the phone down and drank a large glass of coke zero and came on here for inspiration!! Hope tomorrow won't be too bad for you getting back on the wagon (I know what that's like). Only a couple of weeks now...we CAN do it!!!:)

Phoenix101 said:
So glad you had a lovely time tonight! I bet you felt great with the weight off and I'm sure the compliments were flying!! I nearly cracked tonight, got the chinese menu out and phoned and it was engaged, tried to phone again then put the phone down and drank a large glass of coke zero and came on here for inspiration!! Hope tomorrow won't be too bad for you getting back on the wagon (I know what that's like). Only a couple of weeks now...we CAN do it!!!:)

that is fab! well done

I nearly cracked tonight, got the chinese menu out and phoned and it was engaged, tried to phone again then put the phone down and drank a large glass of coke zero and came on here for inspiration!!

Phew that was a close shave! Lucky it was engaged, see! It wasn't meant to be :p

Destiny methinks. Over the craving now so honkety honk today!!!:D

Absolutely, I am going to try and keep busy for a few days now while I adjust back into routine.
Great having a routine tho, three packs a day and plenty of water...simples;)

Back