Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

My plan too tomorrow to try to get 3 shakes down and not have a bar and 2 swimming sessions to give me a boost...time is running out...need another 3lbs before christmas!!! :)

My plan too tomorrow to try to get 3 shakes down and not have a bar and 2 swimming sessions to give me a boost...time is running out...need another 3lbs before christmas!!! :)

You can do it, no probs xx

I'm delighted you had fun and had people notice your slimmer frame - well done cherub!

I, on the other hand have been stood next to my chap in a freezing beer garden all night sipping soda water. I actually enjoyed being out though and felt pretty sociable - and I just said I'd had heartburn when people asked why I wasn't drinking. Problem is now that we have got home my chap has ordered, and is currently tucking into an enormous pizza. Thanks for the support oh lovely boyfriend of mine! No worries as I'm having my super duper vegetable Exante soup - it's the real deal lol!

Good luck getting back into Ketosis - you can do it Ali! X

Just think, you won't have a headache tomorrow with soda water. My DH does stuff like ordering takeaway and eating in front of me but it doesn't bother me any more when I'm in ketosis. I have drank 1.5L water since I came home at 8.30 so it's not too bad :)
Thanks Sav, I hope the keto fairy comes round quickly too xx

I'm so impressed you were home by 8.30! I think I would have allowed myself to go off the rails until the early hours. I was made redundant in July but have been fortunate enough to do contracting/consultancy ever since - a perk of of this regime is no work events to attend. Therefore it is only doooo's with friends to attend and I can keep plodding on with Exante until the Christmas break x

Do was at 1.30pm so had quite enough by 8:) hubby is out of work at the mo too having been laid off last week so I didn't want to go and spend too much overindulging when I so want to get straight back on Exante tomorrow :angel09: lol

I'm having a very relaxing evening listening to classic oldies on magic :)

Your mind is in the right zone - you will be back in K before chestnuts can be roasted on a fire! I read your posts last week about your OH - a big cwtch coming your way cherub. At least he is in a positive mindset about the future. My OH is starting to snooze on the sofa now that he has as his fill of booze & pizza. Ah well, it is Friday and he doesn't have BMI issues like me so I shouldn't be mean spirited and resentful. Good night, sleep beckons x

Nitenite hun thanks for the cwtch xx

Good morning:) Day 1 of 14 days TS til Christmas.
Frozen here overnight, I'm sitting here coffee in hand. Just dropped the kids off to catch a bus, they're going Christmas shopping ;)
I'm carol singing this afternoon with the choir in the local town. That's not until 2 so should be defrosted by then. Shall I put the tree and decs up now or wait until I get back, hmmmm?
No, I have loads to do the kids can do the tree later :). I think I'll burn some cals with the ironing.
Have a great day. xx

So glad you had a lovely time tonight! I bet you felt great with the weight off and I'm sure the compliments were flying!! I nearly cracked tonight, got the chinese menu out and phoned and it was engaged, tried to phone again then put the phone down and drank a large glass of coke zero and came on here for inspiration!! Hope tomorrow won't be too bad for you getting back on the wagon (I know what that's like). Only a couple of weeks now...we CAN do it!!!:)

Hey pheonix i did exactly the same... picked up dialled...engaged.... picked up dialled engaged... suddenly dawned on me what i was doing... drank big glass of Zero and went to bed...felt sooooo good for it this morning... Its a momentary lapse of reason that makes us all fail at times eh huni...
Well done for not cracking xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya nursey.. sorry i hijacked ya diary there but pheoneix and i had a scarily similar experience last night.... Glad ya had a lovely night out and off the plan... i think we all need that sometimes... the monotony of this diet can be a killer at times eh darlin...
Hope the Keto fairy is back with you soon huni xxxx

hiya nursey.. sorry i hijacked ya diary there but pheoneix and i had a scarily similar experience last night.... Glad ya had a lovely night out and off the plan... i think we all need that sometimes... the monotony of this diet can be a killer at times eh darlin...
Hope the Keto fairy is back with you soon huni xxxx

Hehe no probs, everyone going for the takeaway option hence the engaged phones! :)
Glad you didn't persevere until you got a reply, well done.
I'll be glad when the keto fairy comes too but somehow I'm also glad it's not yet or I will be freezing my little butt off in the market :p
How many days you managed 100% now Val?

nursetubs said:
Hehe no probs, everyone going for the takeaway option hence the engaged phones! :)
Glad you didn't persevere until you got a reply, well done.
I'll be glad when the keto fairy comes too but somehow I'm also glad it's not yet or I will be freezing my little butt off in the market :p
How many days you managed 100% now Val?

lol enjoy the warm skinny butt x

Good morning:) Day 1 of 14 days TS til Christmas.
Frozen here overnight, I'm sitting here coffee in hand. Just dropped the kids off to catch a bus, they're going Christmas shopping ;)
I'm carol singing this afternoon with the choir in the local town. That's not until 2 so should be defrosted by then. Shall I put the tree and decs up now or wait until I get back, hmmmm?
No, I have loads to do the kids can do the tree later :). I think I'll burn some cals with the ironing.
Have a great day. xx

It was lovely here first thing - sunny, cold and crisp but it's gone all grey and cakky now. Miserable weather :p

It's all getting more Christmassy now although I must be the only person not to have my decs up. It's not a case of bah humbug - I simply don't have the time at the moment.

How lovely to sing in a choir - I don't have a decent voice (in fact the local cats want to sign me up). Have a lovely day xx

I don't have a decent voice (in fact the local cats want to sign me up). Have a lovely day xx

Haha this might be a cat's chorus too if it doesn't warm up!

Morning Ali!!!!

Glad you had a great Xmas do and the compliments must have been fab!!!

I wish I'd have had the willpower not to call again when the Chinese was engaged but I eventually got through on the 5th attempt :p

Never mind eh, put 1lb on but lost three quarters already and will be hopefully back to 10st 9lbs tomorrow!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Naughty Jo :p hope you enjoyed it xx

Hiya hun.. i think its day 5 or 6 ive sorta lost track a bit... but im in keto and not hungry at all.. Im a boredom eater .... hence the close shave with the crispy chilli beef last night...
If i can get through today and tomorrow i know i will have cracked it... im not gonna WI till monday as i dont really have a set pattern .. just WI when i feel like it really lol... was a slave to the scales for too many years for them to take control of me again xxx

I have to go in to town earlier than I thought! DS just rang to say he needs my consent or his photo ID to have his ear pierced! I knew he was doing it he's nearly 17 but they won't take his word for it!

Back