Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

This is it!!!

I have made my decision, I can't go on feeling full, fat and frumpy. I need to get my Christmas gain off and back on the road to slimdom sooner rather than later.
Our friends aren't coming round tonight 'cos he is on-call so they will be here tomorrow for lunch.
I will TS today and have a small carb free lunch tomorrow and 3 shakes all day. I never thought I'd say it but I am looking forward to getting back on the shakes and having some routine! And give my belly a rest :(
I need to get back to swimming too, I don't really like swimming in the winter but needs must :)

Good luck my fellow minimins, here's to a fit, healthy and slim 2012 :D

Good luck Ali! We can do it! :D
I can't wait to get back on the packs either (soups in my case!) Food really isn't all it's cracked up to be, and it really isn't making me happy at the moment. I'll be back to TS on the 9th, but I'm going to try cutting back on the calories next week when I'm back at work.
Let me know what the porridge is like when you try it! I love porridge so I'm quite excited at the prospect! :D I just hope it lives up to expectations (unlike the Slim and Save porridge which is disgusting :eek:)

Sending you lots of luck for your re-start, I'll be back next week trying to catch you up again! Think you'll have a pretty big head-start on me this time though!
x

Ooh I could have written that post myself! I feel exactly the same!! We're off to my Mum and Dads for lunch tomorrow. Mum is very supportive of my diet though and so is doing me some fish and salad :), so I shouldn't have a problem there :)

Let's do this!! xx

Ooh I could have written that post myself! I feel exactly the same!! We're off to my Mum and Dads for lunch tomorrow. Mum is very supportive of my diet though and so is doing me some fish and salad :), so I shouldn't have a problem there :)

Let's do this!! xx

Yayyyy I'm so excited, we can and we WILL do this xx

I know how you feel to be excited about going back to shakes only those who compulsively eat can understand the relief from having to eat and choose what to eat and just have to choose what flavour your going to have. Its like a heavy wt ( excuse the pun)being lifted off your shoulder. Have decided to restart monday as off all next week to get back into the routine and incorporate some walking. Happy and healthy slim new year.

Good luck every one x

Happy New Year minimins
here's to a slim and healthy 2012

Happy New Year Ali! xx

Happy new year Ali! I feel like someone's pumped me up - I'm so bloated :eek: Can't seem to get back on track, I keep making excuses even though I feel awful and have definitely eaten enough! Going to try again tomorrow :p it took me a while to get going last time, so hopefully I'll get there eventually, with your help :) I'm here if you need me my lovely x

Happy new year Ali! I feel like someone's pumped me up - I'm so bloated :eek: Can't seem to get back on track, I keep making excuses even though I feel awful and have definitely eaten enough! Going to try again tomorrow :p it took me a while to get going last time, so hopefully I'll get there eventually, with your help :) I'm here if you need me my lovely x

Day 1 of January countdown starting tomorrow. One day at a time :) I'll txt you in the morning, we'll do it together. I just want the first 3 days over with so that when I am in K it'll get easier.
We have done it before just need to be strong, the food that is left is better off in the bin than inside me! Never been one to waste food but eating it is a waste isn't it?

C'mon Ali :D let's do this :) xx

Day 1/30

Can we fix it...YES WE CAN!

Vanilla shake :checkmark green:
Choc Shake
Vanilla Shake
Water 500ml :checkmark green: 500ml 500ml 500ml 500ml 500ml

nursetubs said:

Choc Shake
Vanilla Shake

Good morning Bob :D heres to a good day xx

Choc Shake
Vanilla Shake
Hehe this made me smile.... Good on you Ali looking forward to today.

Big hugs xx

Back