Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good luck!! :) x

Vanilla shake :checkmark green:
Choc Shake :checkmark green:
Vanilla Shake
Water 500ml :checkmark green: 500ml :checkmark green: 500ml :checkmark green: 500ml 500ml 500ml

Doing OK so far for the first day. Had my 3 shakes, pepp tea, coffee and lost count after 2L water :) Managed not to pick any chips when making tea tonight. Day 2 is usually my hardest so I need to keep busy tomorrow :)
How you doing Laura?

hey just catching up on everyone as i am back on this wagon today and hoping to stay stuck to it till goal !!! I have had a half decent day , was great until this evening and I ended up scoffing 2 bars instead of 1 ..not the end of the world though x keep up the good work :)

nursetubs said:
Doing OK so far for the first day. Had my 3 shakes, pepp tea, coffee and lost count after 2L water :) Managed not to pick any chips when making tea tonight. Day 2 is usually my hardest so I need to keep busy tomorrow :)
How you doing Laura?

Well done Hun! Chips? Brave lady!!

Vanilla Shake :checkmark green:
Water 500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:

:D roll on day 2 :D

nursetubs said:
Vanilla Shake :checkmark green:
Water 500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:

:D roll on day 2 :D

Woooo go Ali!

Good woman Ali, stuck right in! Hope to-morrow goes as well for you. I'll soon be back to torment you ;-)

Conor

Good luck with day 2 my day 2 as well down 2.5 on yest so good start. Be strong and stay focussed. Mx

Woo go girl back on the wagon once again! You're a day ahead of me, but i reckon you'll be at goal in no time!! Looking forward to catching up again, how was Christmas? xx

Good morning minis ready for day 2. Had the best sleep in ages, I can't believe I had a lie-in!!
Scales are going down already, don't you just LOVE this diet?!

Plan for today...

Shake :checkmark green:
Shake
Shake
Water 500ml 500ml 500ml 500ml 500ml 500ml

Just been for a very windy walk with the dog, between showers :) Poor dog won't know what's hit her when I take her for a walk EVERY day!! Maybe she'll get a bit fitter too so benefit all round :)
Came back and the wind has blown over the rose arch and taken down the fence so I had to dismantle it, great exercise with this wind too. Patched it up for now but we will have to put up a new one when the weather is a bit less volatile ;) (hubby is useless! He wanted to wait until the wind died down, I wouldn't have a fence left at all if I did)
Nothing to stop the dog getting out now so she'll have to be watched in the garden, all the more reason to take her for walks instead ;)

Well done for doing the walking today, I am too scared to go out it is sooo wild and windy here (Northern Ireland). My dog is now snoring on the sofa and you have made me feel guilty so will have to get out when the trees stop swaying so much...good luck with the rest of the day :)

Shake
Water 500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green: 500ml 500ml 500ml

Getting there :D

Back