Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Yeah just had my second shake, split second before I had my hand in the choc box! Narrow escape, only cos I heard DH coming in the kitchen lol.
He has his uses :)

I'm like that with my daughter!! The 'Shake Police, couldn't stand the thought of her catching me cheating as she has to listen to me going on and on and on about how great exante is! Witnesses are definitely useful. Just made my chocolate shake with loads of ice in it...it's gorgeous :D

Well done Ali! I'm on day 2 aswell. Yesterday was fine but am starting to get hungry now. Struggling with water so had plenty of tea (with a drop of milk)! Can't wait for Wi next week. X

nursetubs said:
Yeah just had my second shake, split second before I had my hand in the choc box! Narrow escape, only cos I heard DH coming in the kitchen lol.
He has his uses :)

Hi Ali, check you out :). It makes it so much easier reading diaries of others that are in the zone, day 2 under the belt, just a shake and one more mug of hot water for me tonight. Catch up tomorrow x

Well done Ali - sounds like you're doing so well :D Ketosis will be here soon and it'll all be so much easier!
Can't wait to join you all back on the wagon next week!
x

Hi Ali, check you out :). It makes it so much easier reading diaries of others that are in the zone, day 2 under the belt, just a shake and one more mug of hot water for me tonight. Catch up tomorrow x

I find it much harder when I read diaries that mention food! I am well in the zone, hope you had a good day? xx

Well done Ali - sounds like you're doing so well :D Ketosis will be here soon and it'll all be so much easier!
Can't wait to join you all back on the wagon next week!
x

Thanks Alex. Can't wait to see you back too xx

Well done Ali! I'm on day 2 aswell. Yesterday was fine but am starting to get hungry now. Struggling with water so had plenty of tea (with a drop of milk)! Can't wait for Wi next week. X

Hi Shell, we can do this. I've had loads pf peppermint tea and coffee today but still managed 3L water :D still have hunger pangs tho.

Another TS day :D we're gonna be thin in no time :D xx

Shake :checkmark green:
Water 500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:500ml :checkmark green:

:D

Ugh day 3 and I could eat for Wales! In work so should be easier, shake done only 2 more and 3L water to go :p

Have a good day Ali xx

Keep at it girl you know once past today it will get easier hope you have a good day and a 100% gets ticked off ! xx

Keep going Ali, I'm on Day 3 too and getting a wee energy burst which is good...keep going...we are matching each other day to day and I need you to keep going for meeeee!!!!:p

Yep day 3 going well :) 2nd shake done and plenty of coffee and peppermint tea. Not doing too well on the water on my second L but that will improve once I get home.

Back