Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Glad you're hanging in there Ali! Your water intake doesn't sound too bad, but don't forget - the more you drink, the more you shrink! So get glugging ;)!!!
x

nursetubs said:
Yep day 3 going well :) 2nd shake done and plenty of coffee and peppermint tea. Not doing too well on the water on my second L but that will improve once I get home.

Well 2L is the minimum so that's not too bad :) keep it up x I've only done 1 opps

Well done ali, i'm fine today (day 3) but felt soo hungry yesterday probably due to not enough water. You are doing fab! Yay!

Hi Ali, hope you have survived your day, I don't know how I have managed it but that's day 3 for me. Am shut in bedroom now away from all temptation.

Doing well hon, keep it up!! x

My day 3 done and dusted and another 100% hope you managed some more water. Snuggled under the duvet wind is howling outside. Xx

My day 3 done and dusted and another 100% hope you managed some more water. Snuggled under the duvet wind is howling outside. Xx

Yep done about 3L plus shakes, tea and coffee:) just let the dog out for her last pee and I nearly got blown over! I had to go with her cos of the broken fence in case she decided to go walkies lol.

Yep done about 3L plus shakes, tea and coffee:) just let the dog out for her last pee and I nearly got blown over! I had to go with her cos of the broken fence in case she decided to go walkies lol.

You certainly don't want to be having to chase her out there in this weather. Well done :)

Definitely not, she is black and the street lamps go out at midnight too :)

Definitely not, she is black and the street lamps go out at midnight too :)

You best buy some paint that is reflective and give her a stripe ;), what you doing up Ali, you been on a late or you in the land of wide awake as well?

You gota get that fixed soon very windy here tonight its howling. Well done on the water. Will text tomorow. Mx

Yeah waiting for the wind to die down and will get some posts and put a gate there instead of the rose arch.

Just off to bed now ;)

Day 4 :) still here lol. Been out all day so catching up with my fluids now and warming up on the sofa before I tackle the family tea! Headache still here too but I think I need to have my fringe trimmed, either that or the cold wind has something to do with it. My face aches like I have sinus prob or something.
Oh well at least I don't have to leave the house now for a few days so I can drink and not worry about finding a loo!! Lol

Once I get the first week out of the way I'll be able to cope with anything ;) Got a little challenge on with Hazel so I must behave, but don't tell her I nibbled on some cheese last night! still keto friendly :giggle:

I think I'll switch off for a bit, it's not doing my headache any good looking at this screen :(

Get some rest love, no illness allowed! Dieting is yuck enough! How are you managing with the families teas this time? Today wad the first time I cooked properly for the little ones, and I'm definitely.finding it a challenge to not pick, thinking the odd bite or nibble won't hurt, but I know its a downward spiral!

I am doing better in managing portions now so there is nothing left when I have dished it out for me to pick! The smells are lovely but not bothering me as much.

I think Christmas taught me a thing or two about how stupid I can be around food! Wolfing down tons of stuff and not taking the time to taste it is crazy.
Exante has also made me appreciate the fact that we won't die if we only have 600cals a day! I have come to the conclusion that it's not about what I eat but HOW! If I sat opposite myself and watched me eating I think I would be so embarrassed, I need to take my time to enjoy the flavours and have smaller portions :)

I hope I remember this when I get to goal and manage to maintain from there on. xx

Back