Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

You're doing really well hon!! x

Hope the head is better in the morning. l reallywill get round to texting you ,having a facial tomor and haircut then home only 3 days till back to work uck !!! Mx

No worries, headache is gone :) Wide awake tho ;)

nursetubs said:
No worries, headache is gone :) Wide awake tho ;)

Ketosis is a beatch sometimes eh? My first couple of weeks are always a nightmare sleeping wise i just can't close my eyes lol xx

Aint it just! I'm glad I have days off now, timed it better this time :)
Hope you manage some sleep before you get to work in the morning!

I think Christmas taught me a thing or two about how stupid I can be around food! Wolfing down tons of stuff and not taking the time to taste it is crazy.
Exante has also made me appreciate the fact that we won't die if we only have 600cals a day! I have come to the conclusion that it's not about what I eat but HOW! If I sat opposite myself and watched me eating I think I would be so embarrassed, I need to take my time to enjoy the flavours and have smaller portions :)

I hope I remember this when I get to goal and manage to maintain from there on.

I could have written this myself Ali - at the start of Christmas I really was mindful about what I was eating. I dished up smaller portions, made better choices and really took the time to appreciate the taste of the food I was eating.
But it only took a week or so for me to lapse into 'pacman' mode - hoovering up food without even thinking about what I was doing. As the days have gone on, I've been feeling worse and worse about myself - my skin feels awful, my stomach is bloated, and I've been gaining roughly 1lb a day. And is it worth it? No way!
I'm in 'last supper' mode at the moment, but I know that I will be back on Exante next week, and I know that I will learn from this experience, which is about the most positive thing I can take from this.

I just hope that I can keep this in mind when I head into maintenance mode!

I am doing better in managing portions now so there is nothing left when I have dished it out for me to pick! The smells are lovely but not bothering me as much.

I think Christmas taught me a thing or two about how stupid I can be around food! Wolfing down tons of stuff and not taking the time to taste it is crazy.
Exante has also made me appreciate the fact that we won't die if we only have 600cals a day! I have come to the conclusion that it's not about what I eat but HOW! If I sat opposite myself and watched me eating I think I would be so embarrassed, I need to take my time to enjoy the flavours and have smaller portions :)

I hope I remember this when I get to goal and manage to maintain from there on. xx

Funnily enough my hubby and i had the exact same chat last night - about how this diet is teaching us how little food we actually need (and how much snacking we do in the evenings!). I definitely found during December and my time off from the diet that i really had learnt not to eat obsessively, and to eat smaller bits, but i didn't feel deprived because now i really know what deprivation and hunger feel like! I'm hoping that's a lesson that will stick, it'll definitely be the key to maintaining - eat what i like but in moderation!

I'm also really struggling to sleep at the moment, finding i can't drop off, then when i'm up in the night for a wee or with one of the boys, it takes me forever to drop back off again, whereas usually i barely remember even getting up! Last night i started thinking about planning recipes for maintaining at 3am, then i got hungry!

Thank you both :) It's all about the mind and re-training old habits.
Step 1 - get to goal
Step 2 - DON'T MOVE THE GOALPOSTS!!!
Step 3 - stay there!

Well I had a good night's sleep just not a long one! I suppose quality is better than quantity lol.

Just having shake 1, postponed 'cos I wasn't hungry, which means I can have one late in the evening when I am usually at my worst. But, hopefully well and truly in K so I won't be really hungry.

Not much planned today, it's raining so I won't be going back out. Just a bit of tidying up, sorting out the tax before the end of Jan returns and watch a DVD before it goes back to Love Film.
Oh, and catching up on here of course :p

Oh! I forgot to say, 5lb off from last Fri WI :D

I have the whole weekend off too :p didn't know you were a nurse D!

Yay 5lbs gone already, fantastic :D very jealous of your DVD house day, if i ever get to watch a dvd it's either toy story or cars these days! x

Hehehe funny thing is the choice Carwyn has this week is The Human Centipede and Cars lol. Don't know if I fancy The Human Centipede.

5lbs gone already hon, that's a great start to 2012 x

nursetubs said:
Hehehe funny thing is the choice Carwyn has this week is The Human Centipede and Cars lol. Don't know if I fancy The Human Centipede.

Oh god no don't it's the most hideous thing I've ever seen it literally disturbed me for weeks! Still makes me shudder now :(
And I like horror films!!
I've heard cars is very good lol

Cars it is then :)
I'm waiting for The King's Speech to come, bet it will when I'm working and I don't have time to watch it :(

Just thought I'd pop my head in and catch up with your diary and whilst here wish you a Happy New Year :0)

Good to see you getting back in the zone!!! I had a 9lb gain over Christmas so beat that lol.......

Already 3lb down since Monday so it's going in the right direction again :0)

Speak soon sweet

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back