Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Shake :checkmark green:
Porridge :checkmark green:
Shake :checkmark green:
Water 3L :checkmark green:
Plus coffees, pepp tea and bouillon

:angel09: :D :p

Argh someone told me about the human centipede and I couldn't sleep, i'd be catatonic if I watched it I reckon! We've got the kings speech at the moment from love film, i'll hurry up and send it back! ;)

Argh someone told me about the human centipede and I couldn't sleep, i'd be catatonic if I watched it I reckon! We've got the kings speech at the moment from love film, i'll hurry up and send it back! ;)

Kept myself busy all day and spent a lot of time on here so I didn't end up watching any of them. Have posted them back now 'cos DS has watched them so I hope The King's Speech is in the next delivery :)

Good morning minis. It's great seeing so many peeps on here but it took me ages to find my own diary :p
I don't know if I slept awkwardly 'cos I know I haven't done any heavy work but I have sciatica again :(

I've counted my packs and I have enough until the 24th which is after payday so that's good. Have a great day xx

I'm having a real down day:( not hungry just low and when I feel like this I usually eat!
I'm on my own at home, DS with his GF, hubby playing bowls and it's just me and the dog. It's not like I don't have enough to do just can't be bothered :(

Ah hon, hope the sciatica calms down soon for you. My dad used to get that and it caused all kinda probs for him. If you're feeling low, why not treat yourself to something nice - like a massage? xx

Tramadol, diazepam and Bridget Jones has helped thanks :D

I'm feeling loads better, 2 Bridget Jones films back to back and a chat with Hazel115 thanks hun xx

nursetubs said:
Good morning minis. It's great seeing so many peeps on here but it took me ages to find my own diary :p
I don't know if I slept awkwardly 'cos I know I haven't done any heavy work but I have sciatica again :(

I've counted my packs and I have enough until the 24th which is after payday so that's good. Have a great day xx

Lol bless you losing your own diary :)
Sorry you've not been well Hun :( well done on sticking to it x

nursetubs said:
I'm having a real down day:( not hungry just low and when I feel like this I usually eat!
I'm on my own at home, DS with his GF, hubby playing bowls and it's just me and the dog. It's not like I don't have enough to do just can't be bothered :(

Its hard when you're down isn't it gun but think of how much happier you'll be when you aren't upset about your weight anymore xxx

DustQueen said:
Its hard when you're down isn't it gun but think of how much happier you'll be when you aren't upset about your weight anymore xxx

Thanks DQ I had a job getting out of bed with my sciatica and I felt really low. I wasn't hungry but I know from previous experience that I would eat for the sake of it!
I txt Hazel and after a long chat she helped me through. I have always let my emotions rule my head hence my size! Hazel said something which I shall use as my mantra "it helps to think that the craving is just a feeling and you don't have to give in to it. It's a choice - eat and feel bad, don't eat and feel good" simples ;)

shellyn1980 said:
Glad you're feeling better in yourself x <3

Thanks Shelly xx

nursetubs said:
Thanks DQ I had a job getting out of bed with my sciatica and I felt really low. I wasn't hungry but I know from previous experience that I would eat for the sake of it!
I txt Hazel and after a long chat she helped me through. I have always let my emotions rule my head hence my size! Hazel said something which I shall use as my mantra "it helps to think that the craving is just a feeling and you don't have to give in to it. It's a choice - eat and feel bad, don't eat and feel good" simples ;)

Very true, sounds very much like stuff from beck which helped me a lot before, might get it back out :)

Back