Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Thanks Sam, good luck to you too.

I'm hiding away in the sitting room with a peppermint tea and 2L bottle of strawberry & kiwi water cos the supper smells soooo lovely plus I have a weird craving for bread! I didn't eat much bread before cos it upsets my IBS!

Keep strong, you can do it. Oooh, I'd forgotten about the peppermint tea, that's a fab idea. I think I may just go and make one myself, to try and distract me from hubbie's bacon sarnies.

I hope your bread craving disappears soon. Remember your mantra :)

Keep strong, you can do it. Oooh, I'd forgotten about the peppermint tea, that's a fab idea. I think I may just go and make one myself, to try and distract me from hubbie's bacon sarnies.

I hope your bread craving disappears soon. Remember your mantra :)

Yeah I'll put it in my signature before I forget it xx

This time of night is bad for me too, had a green tea to keep me occupied.

Just caught up on your diary nursie :)
Your restart is going well :D
And all bad stuff out the house is a good move :)

Peppermint tea in choc shake used to be a fav of mine :0)

Glad your feeling much better sweet!!! It's awful when we have massive downers but like any recovering addict it's bound to happen and is part of the process so don't be too hard on yourself!!

I can't believe how many new ppl are here now!

Chin up!!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for being strong and not giving in to your cravings, unlike me! Could you send some positivity and willpower my way please? xx

I did the peppermint tea in choc shake yesterday, ohhhhhhh it was LUSH!!! :)

Well done on the restart hon and I am loving the mantra!! xx

Good luck hon, keep strong, it won't take long xx

Hey guys, thank you so much for popping in and cheering me on, feels good ;)
I am still doing it, day 3 to go and I'll be in ketosis by tomorrow
Marge, it has definitely helped getting rid of all my vices from the house before I could get my head truly in the zone.
Jo, I haven't thought of myself as a recovering addict before lol.
Steph, sending positivity and willpower your way, hope it works ;)
wannabeme (don't know your name), the pepp tea in choc is lush, but pepp tea on its own settles my indigestion well too :)
Val, glad to see you are back in the swing of it.

Sarah thanks for everything, your help has been amazing xx

Onwards and downwards :D

Just realised we restarted on the same day... Day 3 for me too huni.. And like you once im on day 4 the keto fairy has normally worked her magic xxxx

Im on day 3 too ;) :D

I'm not hungry today, my hands and feet are really cold so hopefully k will be well and truly established by tomorrow :) I have never used the ketosticks 'cos I don't trust them!

nursetubs said:
Hey guys, thank you so much for popping in and cheering me on, feels good ;)
I am still doing it, day 3 to go and I'll be in ketosis by tomorrow
Marge, it has definitely helped getting rid of all my vices from the house before I could get my head truly in the zone.
Jo, I haven't thought of myself as a recovering addict before lol.
Steph, sending positivity and willpower your way, hope it works ;)
wannabeme (don't know your name), the pepp tea in choc is lush, but pepp tea on its own settles my indigestion well too :)
Val, glad to see you are back in the swing of it.

Sarah thanks for everything, your help has been amazing xx

Onwards and downwards :D

Works both ways :)

I'm not hungry today, my hands and feet are really cold so hopefully k will be well and truly established by tomorrow :) I have never used the ketosticks 'cos I don't trust them!

ive never used em either.. waste of money .. ya body tells ya when ya in keto..
Good luck for day 4 tomorrow ladies xxxx

Back