Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Thanks Val I may be in k already cos nothing has tempted me today :D

Oh aye ! :eek:
Maybe I'm nearly in ketosis.... I forgot the coldness ! :eek:
I have been freezing for a few hours now, so I guess that's it started :D

Oh aye ! :eek:
Maybe I'm nearly in ketosis.... I forgot the coldness ! :eek:
I have been freezing for a few hours now, so I guess that's it started :D

K fairy will def be here for us tomorrow then :D

Yeeeeesssss :banana dancer: :D

I'm sure it takes me about 3 weeks to get into ketosis! ;) No signs of the hunger subsiding yet!
x

Aww thats poo alex.... you must have great determination huni... good luck xxxx

Morning nursey.. just though i would drop by and say hello and see how y'all doing xxx

Morning! Day 4 is here phew!! Thought I'd take the dog out this morning but she hates the rain as much as I do, and I've just washed my hair :p

I have GOT to get the tax returns done today so I can get my desk back to some sort of norm. I have been saying that all week but at least it's raining so nothing better to do eh?

Yesterday I had a shake, bar, shake and 3L water I think the bar in the afternoon helped with the nibbles teatime so I'll be doing that again.

Have a great day xx

Morning! Day 4 is here phew!! Thought I'd take the dog out this morning but she hates the rain as much as I do, and I've just washed my hair :p

I have GOT to get the tax returns done today so I can get my desk back to some sort of norm. I have been saying that all week but at least it's raining so nothing better to do eh?

Yesterday I had a shake, bar, shake and 3L water I think the bar in the afternoon helped with the nibbles teatime so I'll be doing that again.

Have a great day xx

Its strange how just changing the pattern of how we have our packs n bars can help eh huni xxxxx

Your idea of your zip lock bags and dividing your days sounds great. I shall definitely do the same.

Oh my! I hope my diary didn't bore you too much ;)
Thank you for popping by and good luck. Putting them in bags certainly helps me keep track of how many I have had especially on shifts and when in ketosis I'm not hungry.

Day 4 in the bag, just hope that energy gets to me soon :D

Its strange how just changing the pattern of how we have our packs n bars can help eh huni xxxxx

Nothing like a bit of variety ;)

Congrats on day 4. I'm just getting my second energy rush through now, and am planning to go aqua-aerobics on Monday nights and Boxfit on Tuesday nights as of this coming week. I'm also starting to walk a little bit most days now and using xbox kinnect a couple times a week. It all helps lol.

Hoping for a nice big loss-boost :)

hiya huni its day 5 for me you n marge... and all still on the wagon YAY... im cold n my breath is similar to the smell of the elephumps enclosure at the local zoo so keto is defo here loud n clear....

Glad to see ya still feeling positive huni .. im still motivated ... must go and check on marge now and make sure she is bringing up the rear xxxx

Yep here I am on day 5! Friday is my WI day and as I am 3lbs down I am pleased with that, thank you ;)
No more faffing about or pit stops (God willing) and straight run to Easter :D

On target for my 3lbs a week and feeling positive xx

Back