Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

valentine said:
Yay to the loss!!!!!! im getting confused by ya TS day thing... It should be the same as mine update update!!! lol xxx
Glad ya doing well Ali... good luck for the next 7 days xxxxx

I am the same day as you but for some reason the last lot of numbers won't go red!!! Day 20 today and WI Fridays xx

What a very productive day :D I have had a major clear-out (clothes lol) I have no size 18 or 20 clothes left in my wardrobe.
I have found a pile of clothes my friend gave me a few years back but I haven't looked at as I thought I'd never get into them. Well, a pair of Next jeans size 16 that fit! A pair of size 16 cords from Next and another pair of size 14 jeans that I can get up but not do up!

I have a huge pile to sell on ebay, so more money to buy new clothes :) this was a better day than going shopping, I didn't have to spend a penny lol

Yay well done you! And well done on your loss :) isn't it just an amazing feeling with trying on smaller clothes keep it going babe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:gen125: Bloomin 'eck it's cold. Been in bed all day and just got up and it's white! Snowing!!*:smiley1842:
Hope I can get my little tush into work! I'm on for 4 night shifts and on track with my daily intake :)*

Nothing much to report other than I am on day 21 and still keeping on ;)

Well someone day 21 but boo for snow I hate it hopefully it's not heading my way (Liverpool ) xx

South Wales have had the brunt of it, hopefully it'll ease off soon but still coming down here!

Hoya Ali :D
How's things? Apart from the snow. Hope it misses here (Doncaster) xx

hmmmmmmm! I wonder where my blinkies and Welsh flag have gone off my sig??

No more snow overnight but the sky looks full of it! Off to bed now, 2 more night shifts to do xx

Hiya Ali
Ya blinkies and flag are still there babe... i can see them from my comp..
had a 2lb loss this week which took me to a stone gone in 3 weeks... must keep my eye on the bigger picture and not think 2lb is a paltry loss.. cos that 2lb gave me a 1st total loss in 3 weeks which is a great total lol... hope ya dont get snowed in babe xxxx

valentine said:
Hiya Ali
Ya blinkies and flag are still there babe... i can see them from my comp..
had a 2lb loss this week which took me to a stone gone in 3 weeks... must keep my eye on the bigger picture and not think 2lb is a paltry loss.. cos that 2lb gave me a 1st total loss in 3 weeks which is a great total lol... hope ya dont get snowed in babe xxxx

Strange! It must be work comp not able to show them because of restrictions. Wow hun a stone in 3 weeks that's amazing better than my paltry 8 lbs lol

Snow stopped overnight and started melting just a few flakes now.

2 more night shifts then back to the land of the living :D

nursetubs said:
Strange! It must be work comp not able to show them because of restrictions. Wow hun a stone in 3 weeks that's amazing better than my paltry 8 lbs lol

Snow stopped overnight and started melting just a few flakes now.

2 more night shifts then back to the land of the living :D

How dare you turn you're nose up at 8lb skinny, lol ;) its all in the right direction. Don't work to hard tonight X

lastslim said:
How dare you turn you're nose up at 8lb skinny, lol ;) its all in the right direction. Don't work to hard tonight X

:p hehe

Lovely cold, fresh morning. No more snow thankfully and a bright red sky.
Hot choc shake then bed. Nothing to report, still being miss goody two shoes ;)

Managed 2L strawberry and kiwi water plus coffees and bouillon overnight. Had to dunk my Tesco choc bar in my coffee to soften a bit, prob as it had been in the car most of the day lol. Happy Tuesday xx

Back