Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Morning Ali :) just catching up with you :) thanx for your support hon.

Have a lovely day xx

Had the best sleep, funny that considering I'm not working tonight and could have done with getting up!

I have the heating out, thick socks, I don't know how many layers and I'm still cold. Fingers are too cold to type but hey ho could be much worse. Thankfully the snow stopped, for now ;)

I am going to be so busy tomorrow, the house is going to be blitzed that'll keep me warm. We've had our friend's alsatian for a few days while he was in hospital and boy does she moult! DS 's GF is coming for the weekend and she has eczema and asthma so must get rid of all hairs :(

Lost count of the days and I need to update sig. So far into k that I forgot to get tea ready for hubby and DS! Something easy then, mince and mash I think lol. Lots of motivated peeps here again I might keep up with the diaries :p

I have the heating out, thick socks, I don't know how many layers and I'm still cold. Fingers are too cold to type but hey ho could be much worse. Thankfully the snow stopped, for now ;)

I'm the same :( Think this is the wost thing about ketosis! I'm not used to feeling the cold at all (normally I'm lovely and toasty with my fat rolls to insulate me!)

Sounds like you're doing great at the moment Ali
Long may it continue!
x

Hey Nursie :D
How are things going ?:D

:bundledup: Gggggood mmmmmorning fellow minis it's fffffreezing!

2lbs down again this week I really need to up my water intake. Cold water has given me stomach cramps this morning so having a lovely hot bouillon instead now :) (could be the psyllium husk too cos I took 3 to make up for the one I forgot to take last night lol)

Terrible sleep last night, chucked off the bedsocks about 2ish, then the cardi half an hour later but still awake at 4, warm as toast. Put some sleep music in my ears...didn't work . Must have fallen asleep at some point DS woke me up at 8 to say he was off to school (he is nearly 17 so has been well trained to get himself off to the bus lol)

Hope you have a great day and get on this wagon, there is plenty of room and just think of the fun you will have peeling off the winter layers to reveal a new you in the Summer :D ;)

Personally I can't wait to see my sister's face :jelous::sign0151:

Well done lovely! Your doing so well it is so cold but I have the back door open to put the dryer hose out bbbbrrrrr have a lovely day xxx

nursetubs said:
:bundledup: Gggggood mmmmmorning fellow minis it's fffffreezing!

2lbs down again this week I really need to up my water intake. Cold water has given me stomach cramps this morning so having a lovely hot bouillon instead now :) (could be the psyllium husk too cos I took 3 to make up for the one I forgot to take last night lol)

Terrible sleep last night, chucked off the bedsocks about 2ish, then the cardi half an hour later but still awake at 4, warm as toast. Put some sleep music in my ears...didn't work . Must have fallen asleep at some point DS woke me up at 8 to say he was off to school (he is nearly 17 so has been well trained to get himself off to the bus lol)

Hope you have a great day and get on this wagon, there is plenty of room and just think of the fun you will have peeling off the winter layers to reveal a new you in the Summer :D ;)

Personally I can't wait to see my sister's face :jelous::sign0151:

Another fab week for you skinny :)

Still only needing about 5hrs kip but it wasn't as cold in bed last night ;) Small flurry of snow this morning. So glad it stopped tho, didn't fancy driving round in that all day.
Just having a bouillon for 'lunch'. I am tricking myself into thinking it's soup lol, it's working too :) Choc shake hot for tea later and a raspberry Tesco bar for this evening. Makes a change having them different times and in different order during the day.
The later I start having them works better for me tho, stops those nasty evening cravings.

Hope your Saturday is going well, enjoy :D

Hi all, It seems that everyone is doing so well. It is my weigh in on Monday and anything over two pounds for me will be fantastic (although in my mind I would love three to take me to the STONE mark in 3 weeks).
I was meant to go to Cumbria to visit my holiday place and family in Feb but have decided to wait until April. Hopefully there will be a big difference by then, almost praying for three stone down by April as it will be 12 weeks (almost).
Have a great weekend, my goal is to start a diary once I get to 4 weeks!
Cheers with a massive glass of water.
Julia x

Hi Nursetubs just checking into your diary for the first time. I work shifts too and hate long days with a passion (miss my family and get exhausted!) but have to say Monday night is my first ever night shift in this job and I'm dreading it :(. Well done to you so far x

Hi all, It seems that everyone is doing so well. It is my weigh in on Monday and anything over two pounds for me will be fantastic (although in my mind I would love three to take me to the STONE mark in 3 weeks).
I was meant to go to Cumbria to visit my holiday place and family in Feb but have decided to wait until April. Hopefully there will be a big difference by then, almost praying for three stone down by April as it will be 12 weeks (almost).
Have a great weekend, my goal is to start a diary once I get to 4 weeks!
Cheers with a massive glass of water.
Julia x

Hi Julia a stone in 3 weeks would be amazing, well done you are doing fabby. Your family are going to be wowed when they see you in April.

Hi Nursetubs just checking into your diary for the first time. I work shifts too and hate long days with a passion (miss my family and get exhausted!) but have to say Monday night is my first ever night shift in this job and I'm dreading it :(. Well done to you so far x

Hi Chaz, I am getting used to the set hours now, 8.30-7 is better than earlies and lates. I quite like finishing at 7 and it will get better when the summer comes. I'm on nights AGAIN Mon/Tues then that will be it for a couple of weeks :)

Hey missy how goes it? Xxx

Hi Carly, hope you are getting better? You have been working wayyyyy too hard and have zapped all your energy. Take your time to re-charge your batteries. xx

No snow yayyy, still it's bloomin' cold :winter_brr:
Got my Beck book and I must say I am very impressed lol. I have only got as far as the foreword and introduction so far :)

That's 4 weeks done but I'll wait another week then AAM starting Saturday when I meet up with my buddy Sarah for a shopping day in Cardiff :D
May just be WS for a few days and see how I get on. Food :eek: I hope I won't be like a kid in a sweet shop!! Need to get to grips with Beck I think 'cos this eating lark is scary!!!!

It's 'safe' ATM not having to worry about food, the only choice for me is shake or bar?? lol
Too damm cold for water but needs must, keep glugging xx

Hi Chaz, I am getting used to the set hours now, 8.30-7 is better than earlies and lates. I quite like finishing at 7 and it will get better when the summer comes. I'm on nights AGAIN Mon/Tues then that will be it for a couple of weeks :)

Ahhh on a long day I do 7.30-8.30 which means leaving at 5.30am and getting home at 10.30pm :giveup:

Ahhh on a long day I do 7.30-8.30 which means leaving at 5.30am and getting home at 10.30pm :giveup:

Ewwwww our long days used to be 7 - 9.30 but I'm quite happy with the new hours.
You have a long way to travel to and from work? 2hrs at each end of the shift is a nightmare if you have to be back in the same time next day :(

Back