Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I started back today again too :D
WI tomorrow for me :D

Hi hun, I've had a few bad days...well week... but back at work now so hopefully that will keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I'll send you a pm as might to interested in the porridge ;)

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Lol I know. Bread is def EVIL ;)
I'm doing well, in work had 2L water, several coffees and a shake. Chomping on a bar now to see me through to the morning.

:D:D:D nights done and dusted for a few weeks. Still with it 100% rockin' and rollin' :D

Go Girl! If at first you dont succeed and all that....

Belle

Glad your rocking and rolling Ali xx

Keep going nursie !!!
Keep on going :D
You are soooo very close now :D

Jeeeez it's so cold! Nearly forgot about this side of keto with that gorgeous weather we had recently.
It was recently wasn't it? Didn't dream it up lol

Afternoon Ali!!!

I'm absolutely freezing....on nights too which doesn't help as tiredness just makes me colder :(

How's everything going??

J xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nursetubs said:
Jeeeez it's so cold! Nearly forgot about this side of keto with that gorgeous weather we had recently.
It was recently wasn't it? Didn't dream it up lol

I'm eating and it's still chilly x

Lol Dusty. Just been for a walk/run c25k and I'm sooooo dizzy and shaky I feel sick :(, still on the first week so it should get easier.
Gonna have a porridge then shower cos I think I may pass out if I have a shower first. That wind was relentless today.

Impressed with the run in this weather!

Thought about a walk this evening - but got no further than the thought :eek:

Put your feet up this evening! :)

Darcy15 said:
Impressed with the run in this weather!

Lol me too. I'm mad I know. Taken me this long to not feel sick!!
Feet up def on the cards :)

nursetubs said:
Lol Dusty. Just been for a walk/run c25k and I'm sooooo dizzy and shaky I feel sick :(, still on the first week so it should get easier.
Gonna have a porridge then shower cos I think I may pass out if I have a shower first. That wind was relentless today.

Eeeeekkk be careful don't over do it x we don't want sicky tubs again :(

Well done on the run. I just got zumba rush for kinect...feel sorry for the neighbours downstairs when I start that on Friday lol x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Back