Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Subway.... Yuk. You don't know where there hands have been! Stick with your bar ;) it's much tastier ;) xx

In Subway with my toffee nut and raisin bar and a coffee :) no rain, thankfully that has passed

Thanks Kel.
Theory passed, bless him. Home to book test online. :eek:
Even managed a litre of water and 2 coffees :)

Oh, and a pair of white linen trousers for £3 in a charity shop :D couldn't avoid a spot of retail therapy.

CelticTiger said:
Well done NT, you weren't tempted to go for a swim then??? ;)

Conor

Haven't had time for a swim. Work is hectic and him indoors is in the bad books again! Lol still it's keeping me on the straight and narrow put me right off my food ;)

Darcy15 said:
Oh dear - what's he done now? :D

Lol nothing! That's just it!! He's home all day still out of work but not helping about the house either so I had a MEGA hissy fit and said a few home truths, which I regretted later because I know how depressed he can get especially with nothing to get up for in the morning. BUT, I got home from work and dishes are in the dishwasher, he's hoovered, rubbish has been put out and all without me asking. Something hit a nerve ;)

I even got a hug without asking so all is well in Ali's camp :)

I have found another drink to keep me satisfied:) Cream Soda no added sugar with lactic acid, I hope it's allowed cos it's really satisfying my sweet craving :)

nursetubs said:
I have found another drink to keep me satisfied:) Cream Soda no added sugar with lactic acid, I hope it's allowed cos it's really satisfying my sweet craving :)

Oh oh oh where from?? Sounds delish xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Oh oh oh where from?? Sounds delish xx

Heritage make, local Nisa costcutter:)

Lol nothing! That's just it!! He's home all day still out of work but not helping about the house either so I had a MEGA hissy fit and said a few home truths, which I regretted later because I know how depressed he can get especially with nothing to get up for in the morning. BUT, I got home from work and dishes are in the dishwasher, he's hoovered, rubbish has been put out and all without me asking. Something hit a nerve ;)

Glad to hear it :D

nursetubs said:

Awww bless glad all is well now :)

Back