Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I have a cow all in one! Worryingly it puts oh in the mood lmao :)

That made me giggle. Maybe i'll need to try that as everything else has failed so far!!! Think I may need to get myself a chubbie chaser ;)

Good afternoon Ali, hoping you're well and having a fab 100% day :hug99: xx

I'm a Tuesday clubber too, an elite group... ;):D

That made me giggle. Maybe i'll need to try that as everything else has failed so far!!! Think I may need to get myself a chubbie chaser ;)

You'd be no good to him when you're no longer chubby ;)

You'd be no good to him when you're no longer chubby ;)

Ahh but then i've got a back up plan and i'll find someone who likes a skinny girl with saggy skin ;)

LizDesigns said:
Ahh but then i've got a back up plan and i'll find someone who likes a skinny girl with saggy skin ;)

Hehe it takes allsorts :p

It's oh so quiet ;)

Lol good morning, 2 down 2 to go. Sure to get a better day's sleep with this rain but sneezy hayfever is not playing ball and I'm still sooooo cold.

Morning hunnie :) try and keep warm hope u have a lovely weeeknd xx

Good afternoon Ali, hope you're having a fab weekend :hug99: xx

I got nice and warm and slept all day :) need to get some water down before work. Hope everyone is having a fab Saturday xx

Heartburn/indigestion :( must have been the really strong percolated coffee I had last night. Can't be anything else lol.

Slept on it, none since I got up so I'll stay away from coffee for a while and see :)

tubbynomore said:
Slept on it, none since I got up so I'll stay away from coffee for a while and see :)

I had heartburn earlier in the week, still not sure what triggers it. Must be exante, never had it before I started this x glad you're better x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Hope you feel better soon Ali xx

No coffee no heartburn yayyyyy. WI tomorrow I feel a good one hopefully.

Here's to the Tuesday girls :D

Back