Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

tubbynomore said:
Look out 11's cos I'm on a mission and I will bite you on the bum in the next 2 weeks!!!!!

Woohoooo go for it hun xxx

Good afternoon Ali, hope it's an easy one :hug99: xx

Hello!

I'm new to Exante (and meal replacements in general!) - just about to have my first shake! Gigglepants recommended your diary as I was a bit worried that I'm starting this while I'm on nights - any tips would be appreciated!!

I'm glad I found this, haven't been able to stop reading it! Hope you don't mind that I've subscribed, think I need a little light hearted reading to keep me going through this :) I also noticed that you had a couple of restarts and I like that you just draw a line under it and get on with it, in previous diets I've really put myself down when I've made the mistake of eating something I shouldn't have and it's really silly as it just makes it worse then the bad habits continue!

Not this time I hope!!

jenna_bird said:
Hello!

I'm new to Exante (and meal replacements in general!) - just about to have my first shake! Gigglepants recommended your diary as I was a bit worried that I'm starting this while I'm on nights - any tips would be appreciated!!

I'm glad I found this, haven't been able to stop reading it! Hope you don't mind that I've subscribed, think I need a little light hearted reading to keep me going through this :) I also noticed that you had a couple of restarts and I like that you just draw a line under it and get on with it, in previous diets I've really put myself down when I've made the mistake of eating something I shouldn't have and it's really silly as it just makes it worse then the bad habits continue!

Not this time I hope!!

Hi Jenna, welcome to Exante.

Hope you enjoyed reading my highs and lows. I wear my heart on my sleeve so it's a warts an' all account lol

Nights is pants but if you can get in the swing of it and in k a few days before it's easier. Drink loads of water at least 2-3L plus shakes, tea coffee etc
If you need an extra shake overnight for a few days then have it or you will be diving in the biscuit tin before the morning, been there done that!!!

If you want support overnight and we are on the same shifts inbox me your mobile number and get in touch. I'll always be happy to help.
It's been a slow and steady road but well worth it :)

I am so happy with my new figure and confidence. When I look down now it's my feet I see not my belly first lol

Good luck and keep posting xxxx

Good morning Ali :) still upbeat xx

Good afternoon Ali, hope you're having a fab one and still positive :) :hug99: xx

Hey Ali

How's things? Did you weigh in for Tuesday Club?

I have a 2 llb loss this week... slowly but surely getting there!

Hope all is good with you!

Laura XX

Sorry it's late another pound down but happy with that. Have increased the exercise so prob lactic acid build up in my muscles.

well done! all in the right direction!

Good afternoon Ali, well done on the 1lb loss, onwards and downwards.

Love the new pic, looking very pretty and slim :hug99: xx

Thanks guys. I feel pretty, sexy, slim, foxy for the first time in years lol

you deserve to feel foxy after all your hard work, well done again keep it up xx

Back