Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Well done Ali! Soon be at goal Hun xxx

Shake number 2 and a litre of water later I have had to take a major detour to find a loo!!!

I have been making my shakes up to 400ml so I can up my water intake and drinking at least an hour before I get on the road but my workload today means I can't go back to the office for a break so my shake stop is in a lay-by with no loos nearby :(
Had a coffee in a patient's house as well so it all adds up ;)

Oh well, it's all for a good cause lol onwards and downwards. I am excited that this week will be a better loss I already 'feel' a difference :D

tubbynomore said:
Shake number 2 and a litre of water later I have had to take a major detour to find a loo!!!

I have been making my shakes up to 400ml so I can up my water intake and drinking at least an hour before I get on the road but my workload today means I can't go back to the office for a break so my shake stop is in a lay-by with no loos nearby :(
Had a coffee in a patient's house as well so it all adds up ;)

Oh well, it's all for a good cause lol onwards and downwards. I am excited that this week will be a better loss I already 'feel' a difference :D

Oh bless you must be so hard hope it really pays off :)

DustQueen said:
Oh bless you must be so hard hope it really pays off :)

Thanks Carly but compared to what some have to cope with I should stop moaning! ?

Fantastic loss Ali, 3 lbs is great, you are well on your way to your final goal.

Good luck this week,

Conor

Its a great loss nursetubbs! How are you getting on in general? Hope things are well.

Hol x

How are things going Ali ?
:D

Had a busy day sorting bills and paperwork, now getting ready for work.
Been a great day only had one shake, will have my second now so I can have my third overnight.
I have drank loads of coffee, water and pepp tea though ;)

Good morning y'all. The sun is shining and I'm off to bed! Day 9 done and dusted :)

tubbynomore said:
Good morning y'all. The sun is shining and I'm off to bed! Day 9 done and dusted :)

Well done Hun sweet dreams xxx

1lb down. What is it? Maybe the weather is making us retain water? I know I haven't drank enough to replace what I have sweat let alone what I should be drinking.
Hey ho a loss is a loss :)

tubbynomore said:
1lb down. What is it? Maybe the weather is making us retain water? I know I haven't drank enough to replace what I have sweat let alone what I should be drinking.

Set yourself a water goal hun for each day I know it's hard for you coz of work etc but WELL DONE like you say a loss is a loss and it's going to be a little slower as you have a lot less to loose now xxxx

It's still a loss :D now drink.... Hehe xx

Well done Ali.

I don't understand my loss this week either. Have been TS for 8 days with lots of exercise.... still only the typical 2llb loss!!

Hey ho but as you say, a loss is a loss!

Laura X

Back