TUESDAY a day in the lives of SW dieters

ladylite

Gold Member
Well in a good mood today, lost 3.5 lbs so very pleased with that, to be honest I dont feel that much slimmer, but who cares.

I am very very tired today for some reason, feel I could slope off to the toilets for a little nap, but dont think they will allow that at work.

I hope everyone has a good day, it is raining here in Berkshire so errrrrrr.

Raining here in Hampshire too Huni :(
Well done on the weight loss this week...you skinny thing you! You will feel different before long, so dont fret!

xx

3.5lbs is great, well done you :) I am at home today then only back at tomorrow and off for 10 days so looking forward to that.
I am considering making a baked bean lasagne today for dinner as it sounds nice and warming and as it's so cold it should be just the ticket.

3.5lb is a great loss - well done you :)

Its just started to rain here in NI, so i think i'll be staying indoors this afternoon.

Just had a yummy lunch - did a stuffed mushroom with bacon and light boursin cheese with breadcrumbs on top! I worked it out as 2 syns on a red day for the cream cheese i used, and the breadcrumbs i used from my HEX bread!

Lauryloo, your lunch sounded delicious. Well I stayed in for lunch today as it is raining and I am a bit tired, wish they had a sick room where I could lay down LOL.

Just eaten my salad with chicken having a red day today. I make a massive bowl of salad and love red onion, so always stink the office out.:D. I will say I always feel fuller on a red day, but like green days best, daft aint it.:rolleyes:

Think I will have liver for dinner with brussels and lots of other free veggie roasted in my actifryer.

Well in a good mood today, lost 3.5 lbs so very pleased with that, to be honest I dont feel that much slimmer, but who cares.

I hope everyone has a good day, it is raining here in Berkshire so errrrrrr.

:happy096: Well done Ladylite - that is a great weight loss!

It is raining here in N Ireland so just staying indoors - going to catch up on my emails and then do (or attempt to do) an exercise DVD that I borrowed from my friend! :character00116:

I couldnt eat all my lunch! Bleurgh!!!
I had made a tuna salad, but for some reason the tuna tasted more fishy than usual and made me feel ill!! (I'm weird I know!)
Ended up just picking the pickled onions and beetroot out of it and throwing the rest away!

Back