Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TUESDAY a day in the lives of SW dieters

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ladylite, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well in a good mood today, lost 3.5 lbs so very pleased with that, to be honest I dont feel that much slimmer, but who cares.

I am very very tired today for some reason, feel I could slope off to the toilets for a little nap, but dont think they will allow that at work.

I hope everyone has a good day, it is raining here in Berkshire so errrrrrr.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :happy036: Great news! That's fantastic! Keep up the good work!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Raining here in Hampshire too Huni :(
    Well done on the weight loss this week...you skinny thing you! You will feel different before long, so dont fret!

xx

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    3.5lbs is great, well done you :) I am at home today then only back at tomorrow and off for 10 days so looking forward to that.
    I am considering making a baked bean lasagne today for dinner as it sounds nice and warming and as it's so cold it should be just the ticket.

6. lauryloo

lauryloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    3.5lb is a great loss - well done you :)

Its just started to rain here in NI, so i think i'll be staying indoors this afternoon.

Just had a yummy lunch - did a stuffed mushroom with bacon and light boursin cheese with breadcrumbs on top! I worked it out as 2 syns on a red day for the cream cheese i used, and the breadcrumbs i used from my HEX bread!

7. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lauryloo, your lunch sounded delicious. Well I stayed in for lunch today as it is raining and I am a bit tired, wish they had a sick room where I could lay down LOL.

Just eaten my salad with chicken having a red day today. I make a massive bowl of salad and love red onion, so always stink the office out.:D. I will say I always feel fuller on a red day, but like green days best, daft aint it.:rolleyes:

Think I will have liver for dinner with brussels and lots of other free veggie roasted in my actifryer.

8. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

:happy096: Well done Ladylite - that is a great weight loss!

It is raining here in N Ireland so just staying indoors - going to catch up on my emails and then do (or attempt to do) an exercise DVD that I borrowed from my friend! :character00116:

9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I couldnt eat all my lunch! Bleurgh!!!
    I had made a tuna salad, but for some reason the tuna tasted more fishy than usual and made me feel ill!! (I'm weird I know!)
    Ended up just picking the pickled onions and beetroot out of it and throwing the rest away!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.