Tuesday At Home Weighers!

im a lifeline online member and weigh at home, been ill this week with cold and sore throat but still stuck to plan, and have lost 6.5lbs! taking me from 13stone 10.5 to 13 stone 4 its brilliant cos its the first time in nearly 3 years that ive been able to lose any weight because of ongoing medical conditions i have been on very high steroids which prevented weight loss. so pleased! hope everyone else has done ok x

Hi all

After 4 weeks trying to do this at home and miserably failing I decided to join class last nite so hopefully ill have more success My weigh ins will now be on Mondays so good luck to all you Tuesday weigh ins

Wish me luck xx

im a lifeline online member and weigh at home, been ill this week with cold and sore throat but still stuck to plan, and have lost 6.5lbs! taking me from 13stone 10.5 to 13 stone 4 its brilliant cos its the first time in nearly 3 years that ive been able to lose any weight because of ongoing medical conditions i have been on very high steroids which prevented weight loss. so pleased! hope everyone else has done ok x

Blimey, well done you, blooming medical conditions getting in the way of our weight loss, you must be so proud of youself xx

lizzie_b said:
Well I am not happy, bad week and I've gained 1lb :-( really need to get this under control, I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life and its making me miserable :-( hope everyone else has had a better week xxx

Ah bummer, never easy is it, what went badly?

Anti222 said:
Hello! I hope it's ok that I join in here. Been doing SW from home for 2 weeks now and lost 3lbs in my first week and 4lbs this week according to the scales this morning :) Felling pretty good but must keep it up.

Hi, well done on your first 2 weeks, great losses

Fat Vicky said:
4.5 lbs off this week, 33lbs in total since 22nd April 2013x :)

Wow! That's really quick, think I started around same time, and no where near as much lost, need to eliminate my blips definitely!! Have you got a diary?

missmalibu said:

Well done you, fab loss, hope you are feeling better soon xx
sliminspired said:
Hi all

After 4 weeks trying to do this at home and miserably failing I decided to join class last nite so hopefully ill have more success My weigh ins will now be on Mondays so good luck to all you Tuesday weigh ins

Wish me luck xx

Good luck hun, I was thinking I may join for a bit to get all the updated books etc, hope it helps xx

Ah bummer, never easy is it, what went badly?

Hi, well done on your first 2 weeks, great losses

Wow! That's really quick, think I started around same time, and no where near as much lost, need to eliminate my blips definitely!! Have you got a diary?

Haven't got a diary as such wouldn't really know where to start but I am a dreadful creature of habit usually chicken or salmon and salad with an omelette for the other meal of the day. Have one or two muller lights and fruit for breakfast and snack on fruit throughout the day. Syns are normally chocolate or a chocolate moose hex b alpen lights or ww wholemeal pitta and low fat cheese in omelette for hex a. Muller light for pud normally so thought I was over eating to be honest as lots of people go on on here bout not eating so many!! Think its cos I'm so massively overweight that its come off quickly. Keep at it you'll get there xx

I am similar, repeat the same meals over and over, challenged myself to make some different meals this week, had the spanish lamb from Sw mag tonight was really tasty and all free! Result!

Well done you. I only eat chicken and fish so diet is a touch limited!! ( by personal choice I hasten to add) Been to the gym this evening for an hour as well so feeling pretty proud of myself............... Strange thing is though I really don't want my Tea! Hmmmmm. Next milestone for me will be to get below 15 stone and for my size 14 jeans to be comfortable ( rather than cut me in half!!) Really scared of getting bored of keep eating the same thing and reach for the Pizza! x

Well done you. I only eat chicken and fish so diet is a touch limited!! ( by personal choice I hasten to add) Been to the gym this evening for an hour as well so feeling pretty proud of myself............... Strange thing is though I really don't want my Tea! Hmmmmm. Next milestone for me will be to get below 15 stone and for my size 14 jeans to be comfortable ( rather than cut me in half!!) Really scared of getting bored of keep eating the same thing and reach for the Pizza! x

One of my aims is to eat more fish, as I only really have prawns, salmon, and the odd various white fillet! I'd like to vary it and try some new fish. Well done on going to the gym, I did a couple of short gym sessions this week and a long walk yesterday, today my legs are feeling the benefit shall we say!

2.5 off for me this week. 10lbs in 2 weeks so I'm well above my 2lbs a week target ATM.

How has everyone else got on this week?

after a bit of bobbing up and down for a few weeks I've lost 4.4lbs. The biggest lost I've had any week, now if I can figure out what I did to do that so I could do it again would be great.

Congrats everyone on the losses

don't worry keep following the plan, if you read my above post it will come off in the end. Sometimes our bodies don't want to lose when we think they should.

Well weigh in this morning and iv stayed the same so better get my ass in gear xxx

Third week of SW and I've lost another 2lbs, bringing me to 9lbs overall. So far so good!

1 pound off this week - put 7 on a couple of weeks ago so still on plus 6

Bit disappointed this week, given the amount of exercise I've done only lost 3lbs this week, really must try harder next week :sigh:

Well done to all of those who lost this week x

Well done everyone! I lost 3lb this week, really pleased but been a bit off it since Tuesday....eek! Must rein it in! Where do you get the badges to put on your profile, just realised if I was at a group would have got a 1 1/2 stone award! Funny really as most I managed at group before was 1 stone, so the home route seems to be working, just missing out on the awards!!

Back