Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Well gained 0.8lbs this week. Thinking it has to do with the fact I missed my exercise class last week due to having hearings scheduled in the afternoon and not getting anywhere near class in time. Plus it's coming up to *week and that also might have something to do with it as I always start gaining a week or so in advance.

Not expecting a loss next week, but hopefully the week after that. Only consolation is that I am still in the 14s!!!

Good luck everyone!

Morning everyone!

week 2 and 3lbs off, so that's 7.5lbs so far. Can't grumble with that, just tipped me into the 14's too, so it's a happy Tuesday!

Good luck to everyone else this week! X

Hi guys!

I've been posting in the Tuesday weigh in thread but only just seen this weigh at home one!
Since starting SW at home i've lost 16lbs, i'm so proud of myself!

This weeks weigh in was down from 122.7kg to 120.9kg

My goal is around 70kg and i started at 128kg (eurgh!)

Here's to more losses! xxx

Lost 1lb this week! Not much but it's still a loss :)
well done everyone else on today's losses

Well done to all my fellow Tuesday weighers, not a massive loss this week :cry:just 3lbs off this week, 20lbs in total in a month x

Gain of 5 pounds but have been totally eating rubbish - now back on track si hopefully a loss next week

20lbs is fab! well done!! xx

Hi can I join you please? Will be doing my weekly weigh in on a Tuesday morning, started today so starting weight 13st2lb - Eeek!

Welcome to our little group babymama, hope you find this site as amazing as I do, I love it, the support of the other lovely people on here is invaluable x

I lost 5lb this week :)
Happy with that as I sts last week. Well done everyone and keep going :)

i put on a pound this week! feel so gutted as have no idea why!

my weight loss has really slowed down recently.. not sure what to do!

Really dissapointed. Ive put 3 back on. Need to get back on track and focus . Need to try and loose as much as possible before july 1st. :-(

I just realised that I have no weighed myself. So I will do it tomorrow morning since I've already eaten. Congrats on the losses!

Weighed myself this morning, 4lbs off, bit disappointing but better than last week.

5 pounds off to compensate for the 5 pound gain last week LOL Back on plan with a vengeance so aiming for at least 3 pounds next week.

After a hectic birthday bank holiday wkend I've gained a pound boohoo

But straight back on plan as off yesterday x

Good luck to everyone for next wk x

Back